Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Combining Supplements

neilium21

I have 3 questions that i need help with. I have need2sleep and i have zma. Im pretty sure i can take these together before bed but i just want to check first to make sure its ok.

I also take a casein shake with low fat milk before bed. I know that calcium should not be used with zma as it counter acts it, so....my question is should i take the shake an hour before i go to sleep and then take the need2sleep and zma right before, or vice versa?

My last question is about anavar creatine and deiselbolan. Im also pretty sure i can run these two together but i just want to make sure first. I heard the pumps from an anavar creatine combo are insane as well as deisel by its self. would it be a waste to combine both? i dont mind a pump so bad it hurts, i actually love the concept:heart:, just want to make sure its safe, and that im not wasting money.

....i also have Xtend bcaas which i plan to use 3 times a day between meals and animal pack multi that i take with my first meal and meal before training, liver support, and vitamin c..... about 2 gallons water a day, 6-7 meals a day.. about 2 grams protein per pound body weight

Ive used a lot of products and mixed a lot before i just want to be safer this time around as i had been sick for 3 months for unknown reasons and i want to be extra careful.. any advice would be great... thanks guys!

Top Bottom