Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with cognitive function?

masooni

Are there any supplements out there that can help with brain function and cognitive function? I am in law school and my exam is coming up soon. I've already tried everything from adderall to caffeine to pot, its helped get me by but looking to try something else. any advice is welcome

Are there any supplements out there that can help with brain function and cognitive function? I am in law school and my exam is coming up soon. I've already tried everything from adderall to caffeine to pot, its helped get me by but looking to try something else. any advice is welcome

I've got 3 degrees and a masters and I never once needed a thing to study.

be strong bro. don't fall into that trap/habit of depending on something to function. learn to not procrastinate.

things like fasting, yoga, and meditation can open up your brain better than any of those stimulants.

Caffeine and stims may help you focus at the time but in the long run if you overuse them it will have more negative effects than positive. You need to just focus on being healthy overall and getting good quality sleep. You will be refreshed, feel good, and be able to study.

Meditation hiking just find ways 2 function and give u quality of life

Top Bottom