Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Beginner here who needs advice

hockeyplayer08

Hello all and happy holidays!

Ok, here's the stiuation... My son (who is 15 and will be 16 in January) is invovled in a high level of hockey and is looking to add mass to his body. I was just wondering what would help him accomplish this? Also is there any worries for a 15 year old kid taking any of these supplements? Again, thank you

Yes, that is one (and only) thing we have looked into. But there are so many different types/kinds! What is the best for him? Could you post a link to a website here? Thanks a lot for your help

i'm getting great results from phosphagen HP.. but more important than creatine is: FOOD

seriously get him going on some calories and protein and you should see him grow like a weed.

Another quick question, people have mentioned portein shakes to help a lot. Which one do you reconmend for best results? Thanks again, you guys are great

well you have three types of protein shakes out there..
there's the MRP's (meal replacement) shakes
there's the weight gainer shakes
and then there's the normal protein shakes.

if your looking for calories and protein, i recommend nlarge2 by prolab
Best MRP i ever tasted was triple threat by Massquantities.
Best protein powder for the buck: optimum nutrition whey protein. (stay away from the strawberry flavor, chocolate and vanilla are ok)

p.s. don't buy these at GNC, you'll get raped of your money.
go to online stores like www.dpsnutrition.com.. they have the best prices i've seen..

i dont know about that i jes did a little experiment in september i drank 3 protein shakes plus 2 regular meals and i gained allot then in novmeber i just ate regular food didnt gain anything

Top Bottom