Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!

rgosit

Im 17 and i play football. running back linebacker. i lift 4 times a week. and in two weeks in also going to start explosive training ( speed aceleration etc)
should i take supplements?do i need them? will they help? what should i eat?
i want to get bigger stronger faster and lose body fat. i think im at about 14%body fat rite now and i want to get down to about 10% before the season.
i weight about 190 pounds... and rite now im taking cell tech, z-mass, and mehoxy pro protein.
what r the best times to take them??
im willing to do almost ne thing to make me better..
i was looking into a supplement stack from prosource.. consisting of cyttodyne creatine, androstat, and a protein powder.

should i use straps when i work my back and when i do deadlifts? will they take away forarm strength?
thankyou

190 that's pretty bad ass for a 17 year old! I'm taking Methoxy pro and z-mass right now.....I take the methoxy-pro right after the gym and before I go to sleep. I take the z-mass before bed. I think in your case you need to eat like an animal.....red meat chicken ...milk....all that good stuff. Eat 6-7 times a day if you can....I know it's gotta be a pain being in school.....when I was in high school I kept a jug of protien powder along with a tupperware cup and lid to shake it in and drank it between class.

good luck... stay explosive and crack some ribs!

------------------
If it bleeds.......

do what cheese says its on the money. carry you some shakes to school to build size. and the best time for one is less than an hour after you work out.

Top Bottom