Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!! WHAT SUPPS.

COOKSTER

HI ALL, MY FIRST TIME HERE. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP!!

I'M 34 , 6FT, 105K'S BUT CARRYING B/FAT. BEEN TRAINING ON AND OFF FOR 10 YEARS.ARMS 15.5 INCHES,WHICH ARE SLIGHTLY UNDER PROPORTIONED FROM THE REST OF MY UPPERBODY.

i USED ANDRIOL AND NORABOL LAST YEAR FOR 8 WEEKS, I GOT FANTASTIC RESULTS BUT ALSO GOT A SMALL AMOUNT OF GYNO.I USED ANTI ESTROGENS AS WELL BUT THEY DID NOT HELP (MY DOC WONT PRESCRIBE NOVA). I TRAIN 3 TIMES A WEEK, EACH B/PART ONCE AWEEK, MEDIUM TO HEAVY WEIGHTS, PYRAMIDING UP.

1) CHEST AND SHOULD. 2)ARMS 3)BACK AND TRAPS.

I DONT TRAIN LEGS, AS I HAVE NATURALLY BIG LEGS, CARDIO 3 TIMES AWEEK.

i EAT 6 SMALL MEALS ADAY E.G- 3X 5 EGGWHITES AND MILK, OTHER MEALS- CHICKEN/TUNA WITH VEG AND RICE/POTATOES.

iM FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I DONT KEEP MY GAINS WHEN OFF SUPPS, BUT WHEN ON OR PUMPED UP AFTER A WORKOUT LOOK HARD AND FULL/ OTHERWISE LOOK SOFT AND FLAT.

i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE,!!!

many thanx

Several comments.

1. Separate your training into cycles of Bulking and Cutting. You are doing both now at the same time and it sounds like you are not getting anywhere. When Bulking, you will and should gain some bodyfat. When cutting, you will lose muscle, hopefully only a little bit.

2. If you are predisposed to gyno, I would make sure to at least take Chrysin Deluxe from Mass Quantities too. The Chrysin and Diadzein are both anti-estrogenic. Also, Indol 3 Carbinole is an estrogen blocker too, but boy does it smell bad -- and you will too.

3. You may have low testosterone. Perhaps because you are not eating enough fat. Fat is very important both to muscle gains and fat loss. Take a look at Flax Oil.

It stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it much easier to burn off extra fat. Furthermore, Flax Seed Oil is the hard gainer's ultimate weapon. It's an easy way to increase your fat and calorie intake without risk of it being stored as bodyfat. You can't grow muscle without eating fat and Flax Seed Oil is the healthiest source of fat on the planet.

Omega-3 fatty acids are part of the family of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs). There are so many positive health benefits to EFA supplementation outside of bodybuilding that it's difficult to know where to begin. Reduced blood pressure, healthier skin and hair, relief of arthritic symptoms, reduced incidence of heart disease... the list goes on and on.
EFAs are particularly important to the athlete because they are used in the natural production of steroid hormones. Studies show individuals following a low fat diet lacking in EFAs have much lower testosterone levels than those following the same diet, but supplementing their EFA intake.

As if all of this weren't enough, there's evidence that EFA supplementation may improve the function of the anabolic hormone insulin.
Many old-school bodybuilders are hesitant to increase their fat intake in any way for fear that if they eat fat they will get fat. False. No one has ever gotten fat from consuming flax seed oil--in any quantity. Even the muscle magazines have jumped on the band-wagon and are now touting the benefits of Flax Seed Oil.

In addition, the lignans in Flax Seed Oil have been shown to have potent anti-estrogenic effects. This is of special interest to bodybuilders who are always looking to increase the testosterone to estrogen ratio. Here's one cheap, natural way to do it without putting yourself on the wrong side of the law!

Are there any disadvantages to Flax Seed Oil? Yes, but only one. If it is not very fresh, it will go rancid very quickly and not be editable. Also, it must be consumed as a liquid, because it breaks down when it is encapsulated into soft gels.

Mass Quantities is one of the only providers of a Flax Seed Oil that actually tastes good. Our product is very high in lignans -- which provides the anti-estrogen effect. The oil is cold, expeller pressed to preserve freshness and quality and is only produced in small batches. Compare Mass Quantities flax seed oil to other brands, ours is a lignan rich dark brown color – other brands are a pale filtered yellow color.

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

Top Bottom