Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol on the way

freakshow85

Well, I just ordered a bottle of 180 caps today. I am 26 years old. I am 6'4'' and 205lbs Started working out at 15. At 18, I did a 6.5 week cycle of superone+ (1-test/4-ad) and absolutely loved it. My PCT was 6-oxo. I had no sides besides more aggression and insane weight, size, and strength gains. Started @ 205lbs, ended at 230lbs. I credit this one cycle to putting me at the muscular size I am today, even with all the mistakes I've made in life.

That was my only PH experience. I just wanted to say I am highly excited. I plan on doing 6 weeks at 100mg a day. I only have milk thistle and hawethorne. Think that will be ok? As for post cycle, I'd like to see what the latest consensus is on PCT. I've seriosuly read about PH for years. I'm not being lazy. I'm a member of bodybuilding.com since 2003, and they are all flamers. The majority wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

As of this date, what SERM and test booster are the way to go? It seems things like Nolva and

I can figure out the PCT, I just mainly wanted to hear about how you guys liked this. Is it going to be good as SuperOne+? Is anything out these days good as S1+ was?

I'll just PCT with forma and phyto347 or bioforgev3.

Looks like this isn't going to be as beasty as superone+ was. Damn government.

Did I post in the wrong forum. Is Forma and Photo347 good for PCT? Or should I take Forma during cycle and after? Or forma during and something else after?

I have read many, many ideas, and no two are the same. I'm just looking for a modern idea.

Top Bottom