Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

helladrol came and helladrol went. I knew it would go fast but damn

needtogetaas

I told everyone We only had 96 units of helladrol and that it would not last long, but man I am sorry guys I had no idea It would sell out in less then 48 hours.

We put helladrol in the store at 11pm monday night. I walk up this morning just in time with only a few units left.

OK so I got a few units left and now I am thinking of something cool to do with them. I know I will keep a bottle for myself, big rick rock has forced me to hold a bottle for him, and out of respect I have set aside 1 for GS as well (I know he will ask).

This leaves me a couple bottles to do something cool with for the ef members. I will be thinking up ideas all day. So be on the look out for a chance to win some free helladrol...

Good God. No chance in Hell of a second run? I guess I better brush up on my trivia if I want a shot at a bottle of Helladrol. That's just insane.

damnit maby someone will throw it up on craigslist like they did ur beast hahaha jk, excited to hear what your gonna do with the last few bottles... ill keep checking thats would bne a great cycle to do!

Top Bottom