Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol?

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I have done beastdrol cycles...

I have done dieselbolan and katanadrol cycles

I have done monsterdrol cycles

The best cycle for me so far, was the second one when i combined diesel with katana

I'm looking into Helladrol as i've learned to greatly appreciate and trust Needto's products

Do you think Helladrol would produce more powerful and pronounced results than beast? diesel?

I'm looking for strength gains, size, muscle hardness...will add it to test e at 300mgs ew and sarms s-2 at 50 mgs a day if i decide to take it

no hella is more of a cutting/recomp drug its a ph to oral turn which is basically dbol without the bloat u will get decent gains on it but nothing like you would on superdrol but the advantage of it is you can run hella for 6 weeks because its not as toxic as the drol

I have done beastdrol cycles...

I have done dieselbolan and katanadrol cycles

I have done monsterdrol cycles

The best cycle for me so far, was the second one when i combined diesel with katana

I'm looking into Helladrol as i've learned to greatly appreciate and trust Needto's products

Do you think Helladrol would produce more powerful and pronounced results than beast? diesel?

I'm looking for strength gains, size, muscle hardness...will add it to test e at 300mgs ew and sarms s-2 at 50 mgs a day if i decide to take it
Beast is king it will give you better strength results. On hella you will notice strenght towards the end.

Ya with Helladrol the gains come more towards the middle around week 3-4 and continue through week 6. I was very happy with my hdrol experience.

cool.

i have heard anywhere from 75mg to 125mg ED.
Ya I think 75mg of Turinabol LV would be about 100mg of any other Hdrol clone. I loved the stuff. Only experienced a few head aches but it was the changing of the seasons too. My strength blew up without having to gain a lot of weight.

Ya I think 75mg of Turinabol LV would be about 100mg of any other Hdrol clone. I loved the stuff. Only experienced a few head aches but it was the changing of the seasons too. My strength blew up without having to gain a lot of weight.

did you lean up as well?

6 weeks I presume?

Top Bottom