Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol

GDF

Just wanted to get an update from anyone who has started using it. I read CaptinFT's review but that is all I have seen. Looking to start this in Jan with some prop and want to see what type of gains are achieved with this product. Not really looking for any bloat, just lean mass and strength. I have used Monsterdrol and liked it so I am sure this will be good too. Lets hear some feedback one this one, Thanks!

Just wanted to get an update from anyone who has started using it. I read CaptinFT's review but that is all I have seen. Looking to start this in Jan with some prop and want to see what type of gains are achieved with this product. Not really looking for any bloat, just lean mass and strength. I have used Monsterdrol and liked it so I am sure this will be good too. Lets hear some feedback one this one, Thanks!

I have used a product that has the same compound in it at 50mg per day. You won't bloat, and you will get great strength games on it and decent mass as well.

This combined with prop will be killer. I'd go for 2 caps a day. (100mg)

I'm loving it so far

A few month back I started Beast/Katana. 3 caps of Katana proved to be too much on me and my nips got super sore and super sensative; I had to stop. Need2 was nice enough to PM me and say,

"Can I get you anything to replace the bottle(s) of Katana that aren't working for you?"

Seriously, what an awesome guy. So I got some Muscle Replenisher (which is phenomenal BTW) and some Forged Burner. I asked him if he wanted me to send him the Katanadrol back, and he said not to worry about it. I assume because he can't sell it anymore, what was the point of me sending it back to him. So I kept my bottle and a half, figuring I would give it to someone I knew at the gym.

Fast forward several weeks and Helladrol came out. I quickly bought up two bottles. I never realized until my Helladrol arrived that Katanadol actually contained Helladrol. Then came my post on "What to stack with Helladrol" and Need2 said Hella/Katana would be great.

I contemplated it for awhile and thought it might not be that bad if I run Letro with it straight through and only do two caps of Katanadrol...after all, I still had some Katanadrol why not.

So 1 cap Helladrol and 2 caps Katanadrol per day equals:

70mg - 4-Chloro
80mg - 19-Norandrosta

This is the start of week three. I've been waking up with a soaking wet t-shirt from sweating in my sleep. My skin feels tighter, muscles feel fuller, but not bloated. When I tighten my muscles they feel extremely hard. Unfortunately I've taken off from the gym since Thanksgiving. Tomorrow will be hitting it hard again.

Starting week 4 I might up it to 120mg Helladrol and keep the Katanadrol the same, so 2caps each. I'm also doing 2.5mg of Letro - Monday, Wed, and Friday and so far no nipple puffiness or soreness and this was the time it was killing me at 3 caps katanadrol per day.

Thanks Capt'n....That seems like a lot of letro, no? I have some on hand as well from my summer prop/mast/tren cycle. What are your stats? You look pretty big in your avi.

Thanks Capt'n....That seems like a lot of letro, no? I have some on hand as well from my summer prop/mast/tren cycle. What are your stats? You look pretty big in your avi.

5'10" 220lbs. first thing when I wake up
BF% guesstimate 15%-16%
2.5mg Letro is about average especially since i'm only doing it 3 days per week.

just started on my heledrol, hgc cycle. also taking creatine monohydrate. only been 3 days but ill keep postin as i go.

garryb

When I did my katanadrol / dieselbolan cycle I loved every minute of it....pure lean gains with almost no bloat, vascularity and strength through the roof.

I thin i'm going to pick up some helladrol

Top Bottom