Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heat Miser

smallguy26

I am currently taking this new fat buner called heat miser. It contains clen, T3 and yohimbine. I have done my research, but studies are constantly contradicting themselves. I am currently not sure how many days I should be on the stuff. I am also wondering if anyone knows how drinking alcohol is while taking this. Is it safe? If anyone has any info on heat miser please let me know.

What's up. bro. I'm just finishing up a 2 week cycle of the miser. Do it for two weeks b/c the clen loses its effectiveness after that. And as far as alcohol, well I'm sure you already know the answer to that. No you won't hurt your self, but it's not going to help you get leaner. Lay off the booze for a couple of weeks.

To all who are using this product, how do you like it? Are you getting results? Worth it or not?

Appreciate any feedback! Thanks

Any feedback on using Heat Miser? How do you dose it? Was it effective? Does it taste like crap?

It is back out again and I am thinking of ordering some but would like to hear some opinions first.

thanks.

Currently using it- tastes pretty good too- definitely works- sweating my ass off during meals- due to its extreme thermogenic effect. Like it alot- god bless GAC and his distributer.

What type of side effects do you have from it? Any shaking or nervousness? Also, how are you dosing it and at what times during the day?
Thanks.

1 ml three times a day an hour before 3 of my meals- some jitteriness but no more or less than any ECA stack - that's me of course some others may be different.

Top Bottom