Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hearing problems

Morida

Is there any supplement that can improve my hearing?I have noticed that lately my hearing is not all that good, and ithappens at times that I do not hear when I am called, and stuff likethat. How can I deal with it?

Well, first and foremost, you need to avoid usingheadphones, and avoid visiting places with loud music – all theseloud environments make your hearing worse. This alone should makethings better, since your inner ears will be able to get recovered,and upregulate the sensitivity to stimulus. Remember, the heavier thestimulus our nerve receptors and cells get, the less sensitive theybecome, so you need to make them work hard in order to be functional.The best way of making your ears work, is by making them listed toquiet things. As per supplements, I don't know of any that would beparticularly good for the hearing.

Well, first and foremost, you need to avoid usingheadphones, and avoid visiting places with loud music – all theseloud environments make your hearing worse. This alone should makethings better, since your inner ears will be able to get recovered,and upregulate the sensitivity to stimulus. Remember, the heavier thestimulus our nerve receptors and cells get, the less sensitive theybecome, so you need to make them work hard in order to be functional.The best way of making your ears work, is by making them listed toquiet things. As per supplements, I don't know of any that would beparticularly good for the hearing.

Nor do I.

Top Bottom