Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerout out of stock

mertis

Damn, was going to order tonight. Got me some epi-strong already and am gonna run my first cycle ever in a couple weeks. Any idea on when this will be back in stock? and if not what else should i get. I was just going to do a 30/30/45/45/45 epistrong with HCG and forged liver. Any suggestions?

*edit lol at my failed typing of the title.

Last edited:
Get a bottle of the N2BM-RS Transaderm topical. Its on sale in the N2BM store right now. Run it at 5 pumps a day foe your entire Epi-Strong Cycle. Then when its time for your PCT, hopefully the HcGenerate will be in by then, If not, buy some Bridge and double dose it for your PCT. Hope this helps and I have attached the transaderm link for you..SJ

RS-Transaderm - Weight loss with lean muscle gain

Yeah bro, always a good idea to get a few bottles at a time. I had to learn the hard way too. That's good advice above though.

yeah transderm and for pct clomid, daa, and post cycle with maybe liver support if you can afford it.

Don't forget to have an on cycle, support supplement, for your entire run.

Transadermwould deff eb better. or use both if you could.
DONT run test freee cycle always have a test base. in not injectable teste or cyp then Transaderma a topical DHEA which wil convert to it. also NTBM DAA is nice also.

Top Bottom