Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate year round?

What brand are you guys using of LCLT? I have had no luck locating it in a bulk powder as of yet.

I will have this product out soon. Pure LCLT caps pretty damn cheap. If anyone wants to make very large bulk orders of the powders on this then give me a call I got the hook ups for any thing you can think off.

MUST BE BULK!!!!!!

Well it all depends, if you are using Need2Slin then take the HCGenerate with food, if not take it 20 minutes prior to each meal. I like to take at least 1 cap prebed, most people like taking 1-2 caps am, 1-2 caps preworkout, 1-2 caps with dinner and 1 prebed. I like going 2 am and 3 preworkout, or 3 prebed. I like taking it with EVOO(extra virgin olive oil) to get better absorption.

I like my hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm. Or 5 and 5 when I feel like going overboard lololol

i went back to 1 cap ed. it seams to work verry well for me that way.

i was wondering about taking hcgenerate at 1 cap ed year round. the bottle says not to use for more than 90 days without a break but it also has a max dosage of 10 caps ed.

i want to use it in place of hcg. it works just as good for fullness but it makes me hornier than hcg does.

i started it about a month and a half ago and ran it at 10 caps ed for 1 weak or less until i got my size back (i was shriveled up pretty bad) then i lowered to 1 cap ed and have been good ever since.

im a perma trt so no worries in that area. whats the deal? can i run it at 1 cap ed perma?
all about it bro.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/hcgenerate-year-round-695837.html

Top Bottom