Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate use

bigpokey

Banned
Alright so here's the deal with this shih, this shih is the bad ass shih.... i ordered it to take with a cycle but decided to delay the cycle for a while and went ahead and took the HCGenerate to see if it would help me with libido since i take finasteride. BAM the morning after i took my first 2 caps i splatted up my girls face like i hadn't done in months...no bullshit no way i think it could have just been a coincidence

i would have took it a long time ago if i would have just known about just the increase in ball juice volume, but it also makes your balls feel plump, full, and comfortable, and i really thought helped with recovery, i guess that could have been a placebo effect just cause i was so happy with the product already, but ive been taking supplements for 10-12 years and think i have a good feel of what and how stuff works..

Used it for 3 weeks, then gave the rest of my bottle to a friend that is just coming off a light cycle, the effects went away a couple of days after i took my last pill so i know it was the HCGenerate workin, i can't wait to get some more, great product especially if you're on propecia you're a dumb fk if you don't try this

Alright so here's the deal with this shih, this shih is the bad ass shih.... i ordered it to take with a cycle but decided to delay the cycle for a while and went ahead and took the HCGenerate to see if it would help me with libido since i take finasteride. BAM the morning after i took my first 2 caps i splatted up my girls face like i hadn't done in months...no bullshit no way i think it could have just been a coincidence

i would have took it a long time ago if i would have just known about just the increase in ball juice volume, but it also makes your balls feel plump, full, and comfortable, and i really thought helped with recovery, i guess that could have been a placebo effect just cause i was so happy with the product already, but ive been taking supplements for 10-12 years and think i have a good feel of what and how stuff works..

Used it for 3 weeks, then gave the rest of my bottle to a friend that is just coming off a light cycle, the effects went away a couple of days after i took my last pill so i know it was the HCGenerate workin, i can't wait to get some more, great product especially if you're on propecia you're a dumb fk if you don't try this
Exactly bro, we were not lying about HCGenerate, its the best herbal test boost out there PERIOD!

ended my beast cycle and went into my pct i had dropped hcgenerate as soon as i ended my cycle n i was feeling shut down so after 2 days into my pct i started taking it again n i started getting hard again :)

Stack it with Bridge and youll want to fuck like a 15 year old.

Ask anyone who has used the product for any reason be it on cycle,stand alone,or pct and 99.99% say hcgenerate is the next level in products. Not just on elitefitness ether. All over the net on many different sites now. Just do a google search on the name. The best part about it?????????? The other .01 percent got a refund.

Top Bottom