Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HcGenerate Sale Instructions...

dylangemelli

We are still offering great prices at Amazon.com for HCGenerate, and encourage each of you to buy a bottle of this great product and review it right on Amazon.com. If you send me a link to your review of the product, I will forward your email to Lindsay who will make sure your bottle gets put in your pack. If you post a Video Review of HCGenerate on Amazon and send us a link to that video review, we will give you 3 free bottles. Just keep spreading the word and letting everybody know just how much you love HCGenerate and how it can improve your day-to-day life. The product is very well priced for how well it works, and now we are giving you the chance to earn 1 to even 3 free bottles of the product you already love, just for telling people how much you love the product. If you need more help, then scroll below as I explain the steps to claim 1 to even 3 free bottles of HCGenerate.

1- Purchase the product at the Amazon.com price here: Click Here to order HCGenerate on Amazon.com

2- After checkout you then post a review on Amazon.com, and please make sure your review gets added as a “verified buyer”

2.5 (BONUS BOTTLES) if you want to earn 3 bottles instead of just 1 – post a video review of the products, at least 1 minutes in length, telling everybody in your own words why you love HCGenerate so much.

3-email me by replying to this email, and if you want to make it easier for all of us just cc Lindsay. My email is: [email protected] and cc Lindsay here [email protected] – in your email send me a link to your review and also your Amazon.com order number. Lindsay will make sure to add the free product to your box.

So if I buy it from amazon at the price of 56 dollars, and then leave a review as a verified buyer I will get a free bottle shipped? so a total of two bottles for 56 dollars?

So if I buy it from amazon at the price of 56 dollars, and then leave a review as a verified buyer I will get a free bottle shipped? so a total of two bottles for 56 dollars?

Santee, that is correct. Leave a video review, it'll be your ordered bottle plus 3 free, for a total of 4 bottles!

I believe so. Awesome deal. Getting a product for free that does exactly as advertised is awesome. I always incorporate this into my cycles

Wont let me bring it to ireland either. There is another irish guy on this forum who got his seized by customs

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Wont let me bring it to ireland either. There is another irish guy on this forum who got his seized by customs

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Plus if you order direct it's $13 a bottle more and you don't get the offer either

Top Bottom