Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate rocks for pct bros, it is REAL

Danm@

I have been juicing for 10 years guys and have heard about hcgenerate for the last 5 years and never really felt like trying it. My last cycle I encountered the worse case of shrunekln balls and ED I have ever had on any cycle and I was onl;y using Winstrol 40mg per day for 6 weeks and Primobolan 300mg per week (expensive) this time, but after cycle my libido just dropped and never came back. I used clomid for my nutts but got real depressed and maybe like had no motivation, I got desperate and decided to try the hcgen this time since every one who uses it online says they do it to help NOT get depressed on Clomid, and keep libido up. Hcgen arrive the next day after I ordered and I took the first 5 caps with food the minute I opened the pack, I'm 2 weeks in and have been feeling great for the last several days. I'm back to my old self, full of joy and wanting to hit skins all the time with my chick. This is awesome story I had to share since I see so much have for the product. I never tried it cause I never felt a need for it but this time for some reason, maybe this time I got screwed and they sent me Deca instead of primo, this is a local source two states over. All makes me wonder, but yes hcgenerate is legit and got me out of the libido and depression problem I had after my steroid cycle.

thanks for the awesome review. the reason hcgenerate works so well isn't magic, just look at the ingredients it has. the inventor was smart and packed it will a bunch of the best natural compounds to boost libido and hormones NATURALLY.

you should always use it in pct. and if you love hcgenerate you will LOVE hcgenerate ES which is extra strength.. it has more of the ingredients PLUS more ingredients like mucuna!

before hcgenerate I would go to the vitamin store and buy 10 different herbs to stack, it would cost me like $500+.. now i can buy hcgenerate for 1/8th that price

This is exactly why we are always telling guys to use it as part of a complete PCT. Not only does it really help you recover but it makes you feel so much better in PCT then when you just run SERMs.

Top Bottom