Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate review

Seriously, what will HCGenerate do for me? I been "ON" for well over 4yrs straight, the last year being HRT. I'm shut down for good and never comming off HRT. Why do you have to take 10 pills a day? Wow thats a lot. Why can't it be concentrated into like 2 pills. No? I am skeptical of this product. Please tell me what it would do for someone in my situation.

Seriously, what will HCGenerate do for me? I been "ON" for well over 4yrs straight, the last year being HRT. I'm shut down for good and never comming off HRT. Why do you have to take 10 pills a day? Wow thats a lot. Why can't it be concentrated into like 2 pills. No? I am skeptical of this product. Please tell me what it would do for someone in my situation.

I am not the developer or formulator, and not having any type of formal master's degree also won't comment on your permanent shut down - but I can comment on the dosages being athlete/human specific, so concentrating the synergistic blend of constituents would be impossible while still retaining its now famous efficacy.

Lastly, ten pills per day isn't much, in my own opinion (its all relative), however this is only one of the loading theories put forth to stimulate your LH at the onset of your PCT, akin to creatine, but is not needed. The recommended serving size split am/pm is optimal and has yielded endless results for many users.

For you, it may not be an advantage unless you use it to supplement real HCG just to take a break from the HRT. In your case, UNLEASHED, GEAR and BRIDGE would be more advantageous.

do a search for some of joed's posts about HCGenerate. joed was on TRT and LOVED HCGenerate, he posted great reviews. it's a very good product

Top Bottom