Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate for PCT or While ON?`

satyricon1

Whats the best use of HCGenerate? I would think that 250iu of HCGx2 week while on, and 7 caps of HCGenerate for PCT?

Clarifications please =D

I think a serving size is 5 caps, but I took 10 at one point to boost endurance, which it did! If you could throw some Ruthless supplements Phytoserms 347 I would highly recommend that!

During my last cycle of Dieselbolan and TrenTFO I started the HCGenerate with 2 weeks left on the cycle and carried it into the first 2 weeks of PCT (5 caps a day). I don't know if this is the recommended use or not, but it gave me great results with getting things going again in PCT.

IMHO

i would use as much at my disposal...

topical, oral.. and hcg.. if u did....

recovery is important..... u can always take steroids to get bigger ands tronger, ITS GETTING BACK THAT MATTERS...

so.. hcg on.. and hcgenerate on..

then pct

sustain alpha
phyto
hcgenerate
DAA
unleashed
postcycle
formastanzol

To answer ur question, i would take it on cycle definitely, and post/cycle, unleashed and forma for pct. you should be good with that

During my last cycle of Dieselbolan and TrenTFO I started the HCGenerate with 2 weeks left on the cycle and carried it into the first 2 weeks of PCT (5 caps a day). I don't know if this is the recommended use or not, but it gave me great results with getting things going again in PCT.

This is what I am going to follow during my next cycle! Great idea, and way to be ahead of the curve on your PCT efforts :)

If you use real HCG on cycle then use HCGenerate on PCT..
If you dont use HCG on cycle, then use HCGenerate on cycle and during PCT. Simple as that!
And dont forget to add the forma stanzol to reduce estrogen and progesterone!

Top Bottom