Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate for my dad

tpac44

Hey guys... this is kind of for the older guys on here but anyone who has insight can give me advice...My dad is 56, little overweight and also has high cholesterol and blood pressure that he takes meds for. I was going to suggest putting him on hcgenerate, i was wondering if any of you older guys on here have any experience with it and how it helped you . Thanks

Hey guys... this is kind of for the older guys on here but anyone who has insight can give me advice...My dad is 56, little overweight and also has high cholesterol and blood pressure that he takes meds for. I was going to suggest putting him on hcgenerate, i was wondering if any of you older guys on here have any experience with it and how it helped you . Thanks
I suggest before taking any supplement that he presents HCGenerate unto his doctor before taking, while HCGenerate is a very healthy and useful supplement, we can not tell people to take supplements while they are taking meds for health issues.

"a little over weight" do tell what would you hope to accomplish have him using it???

I'm 49 and can say what it did for me.. but I'd be curious to see what you thought, or he thought it would do for him...

Yeah man I dont think it will help him in the weight loss section but the well being for sure..

While testofen lowers/stabilizes blood glucose levels and has nutrient reparation effects, we feel its best suited for total/free test production. At your fathers age, I recommend exercising based on doctors supervision and a clean diet.

I suggest before taking any supplement that he presents HCGenerate unto his doctor before taking, while HCGenerate is a very healthy and useful supplement, we can not tell people to take supplements while they are taking meds for health issues.

That's a good idea. Show the ingredients to the doctor. NOT BECAUSE THE DOCTOR KNOWS MORE. In fact, the doctor don't know shit, and most probably will recommend to not take it, or he will say with a giggle "you can try it, but a couple herbs are not gonna be medicinal". They just have the word authority from the new world order to say what we can do with our own bodies. That's all.

yea i figured that...honestly i was just looking to see if there was any supps out there just to help him out thats all

Top Bottom