Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate has stood the test of time!!

mich29

Banned
HCGenerate has stood the test of time!!

HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created.

repeat users have enjoyed HCGenerate and its many benefits such as :

fight erectile dysfunction
may help you keep your hard earned muscle gains
helps with liver function
a great sense of well being and better mood
better workouts
helps with rapid reductions in IGF
helps in slowing shut down while on cycle
promotes natural testosterone production
improves your HDL

for the complete write up click below

HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created.

check out our forum and get real user reviews,advice on HCGenerate or any other supplements your wondering about even if they are not a Need to Build Muscle product.

FORUM---------> Need To Build Muscle - BodyBuilding Forums

STORE---------> Best Bodybuilding Supplement Store, Bodybuilding Store

also free feel to shoot me a pm anytime if you ever need help with anything supplements,life etc I'm here to help.

I love hcgenerate and tbh I wont cycle without it included somewhere in my stack !

I recently got some of the hcgenerate ES to try out for fun with the Mrs and its no joke ! After a day or so on it I had a hard-on's that could break granite lol, and they wouldn't subside or go away (must warn you of some possible embarrassing moments lol). When show time came along I felt my stamina/control was increased and the loads I shot were unreal, I mean huge !!
Still got abit left and will save some of it for future use as I felt running it consistently would get me into trouble lol ;)

Top Bottom