Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate ES + Dspark No cycle

nickelonenone

So im 25 years old Ive never done any type of steroid I weigh 185pnds 5'11. ive been working out for over 5 year I ordered some HCGenerate Extra Strength and I was going to stack it with DSpark I wanna see if I can make any decent gains off a Natural test booster stack. my only questions are how should I go about it? should I start them both at the same time? I was thinking start the Hcgenerate ES then 1 week later add the Dspark then slowly Cycle off cutting back during the last few weeks. Should I worry about high Estrogen Levels Or gyno? I know my Libido is going to be crazy and I plan on punishing my girl for lookin so damn Sexy! :D lol Any input is really appreciated I just wanna go about this safely and correctly Thanks

So im 25 years old Ive never done any type of steroid I weigh 185pnds 5'11. ive been working out for over 5 year I ordered some HCGenerate Extra Strength and I was going to stack it with DSpark I wanna see if I can make any decent gains off a Natural test booster stack. my only questions are how should I go about it? should I start them both at the same time? I was thinking start the Hcgenerate ES then 1 week later add the Dspark then slowly Cycle off cutting back during the last few weeks. Should I worry about high Estrogen Levels Or gyno? I know my Libido is going to be crazy and I plan on punishing my girl for lookin so damn Sexy! :D lol Any input is really appreciated I just wanna go about this safely and correctly Thanks

I would add unleashed.. unleashed and hcgenerate is a wicked combo for sex. Gyno won't be an issue

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

So I guess im going to run Hcgenerate Unleashed and Dspark to see what happens... Anyone happen to have any input on how I should do it? I am not going to be on any Gear.

Its a great stack, I would just run the 3 together, probably dosing the Dspark and unleashed around 8pm, I find you get great sleep, and its when shbg is lowered best.
Your going to feel EPIC.

Its a great stack, I would just run the 3 together, probably dosing the Dspark and unleashed around 8pm, I find you get great sleep, and its when shbg is lowered best.
Your going to feel EPIC.

Awesome thats what I want! Lol maybe ill start new thread and update how its goin a few times a week I havent seen any other threads like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

N2guard is good to take anytime, but not necessarily required for this stack since these are natural with no negative effects on health like AAS does

Thanks rick! I appreciate the feed back! Gooooood cuz im broke!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Started d-spark at 3 pills 2 days ago and started hcgenerate ES today I took 7 just to get it flowin in my system. My unleashed should be here on the 6th! I cant wait..... ive already felt stronger in the gym and more energized I got an amazing pump today in my chest I was lovin it havent had a pump like that in awhile I think its from.the dspark. I guess only time will tell!

Top Bottom