Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate and daa

Idobehigh

I'm thinking about running this stack, I bought both from ntbm and should arrive soon. Although I really want to get my money's worth should I just run the two together or do you think I should stack it with something else also input please as of right now I'm thinking of running it like this:
Hcgen: 3 in the am and 2 before bed
Daa: 3g post work out and afternoon on non training days

What do you all think? Feedback appreciated

Take the daa pre workout. N2bm's Hcgenerate and daa are awesome. Sounds like a good natty stack. Rock it out bro.

Awesome thanks guys and I will take it pre workout I wish I could of gotten the unleashed but its sold out anything else u guys think I should add?

I think as good as unleashed is you have enough test boost wit the hcgenerate and daa. Bridge gear and unleashed stack is on my list next. What are your goals?

Just have a better sense of well being give me some extra energy just help me break some Prs with out getting on a cycle just yet lol I was looking at helladrol but I don't wanna mess with ph I rather the real deal lol although I have really good reviews on it...

Ordered d spark to go with my stack as someone told me it comes with a free tub of daa powder when you enter free1daa in the coupon code!

Ordered d spark to go with my stack as someone told me it comes with a free tub of daa powder when you enter free1daa in the coupon code!

Yes dspark is what I was gonna suggest you add to this. And the free daa is a great deal. Don't forget to use joeblow10 for an additional 10% off your order.

Yes dspark is what I was gonna suggest you add to this. And the free daa is a great deal. Don't forget to use joeblow10 for an additional 10% off your order.

Damn to late lol but ill use it next time order witch I'm sure will be soon, some people are saying to drop the daa if I'm taking d spark what's everyone's thoughts on this I was planning on running d spark 3 tabs morning, pre workout, and after dinner along with my 3hcgen in morning and 2 more around the same time? As the d spark thoughts and suggestions anyone?

Top Bottom