Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

I get fadogia caps from Orbit and buy most of the other ingredients as bulk powders. I cap my own - it is a pain in the ass but at least it is a solution

To bad I am the only one in the entire world that had 100% fadogia "stem" extract. And you can not get it anywhere else... Not even a close second...

BTW hcgenerate will be back in stock tomorrow afternoon guys

And this time I got 1,000 units. SO when it sells out in 45 days for the love of god do not tell me I need to order more and its my fault.. I have been upping the amount I buy every month spending every dime I have on ordering it and you fuckers blast through it like drug addicts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that stuff sells out fast I just saw it on ntbm yesterday!!!! Great stuff tho

Exactly... I saw it running out and had 400 units overnighted to me. Because it was out of stock one day when it came back boom all 400 flew off the shelf like candy at a birthday party... Like I said I have a huge massive order coming in. I also have 25 retail stores and distributors across the world who have ordered nice amounts so you should see it popping up all over the place.

Hcgenerate , unleashed and post cycle combo,gear, Need2slin, N2guard, N2KTS , And N2burn . These are my top sellers in that order too. If you added up all the protein flavors together it would make the top 10 too and so would the protein bars,, but this is the order of my top sellers... Just so you know what people must have...

Over at Mrsupps.com its forma-stanzol, Beastdrol, Katanadrol, Deiselbolan, Helladrol as the top sellers...

Sadly we may not have forma-stanzol forever but at least we will always have hcgenerate... I hope...

And this time I got 1,000 units. SO when it sells out in 45 days for the love of god do not tell me I need to order more and its my fault.. I have been upping the amount I buy every month spending every dime I have on ordering it and you fuckers blast through it like drug addicts.

We are addicted yes!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

To bad I am the only one in the entire world that had 100% fadogia "stem" extract. And you can not get it anywhere else... Not even a close second...

BTW hcgenerate will be back in stock tomorrow afternoon guys

Absolutely. Not all fadogia products are created equally, which is why the others do not produce the same results as HCGenerate and Bridge! :)

Well - if HCGenerate was in stock when i needed i would have gotten it for sure. But my cycle could not wait. I got myself fadogia from Orbit - equal quality or not - my balls stayed big and plump through full 12 weeks i just had fo dose 1500mg of fadogia ED instead 1000 you get in hcgen.
So - if need2 has stock - there is no better on cycle supp than hcgenerate. If there is no stock - there are options that also work. Just saying.

Top Bottom