Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

not sure about running bridge during your cycle....but def run it double dose in PCT

how's the 80mg of var treating you?

What els u think would be a good idea to use while on my cycle? Just to keep my libido up seeing as how I'm on a higher dosage of var.

So far the vars are good, I'm 2 weeks in so nothing major yet..definitely feeling the pumps during the workout, slight strength increases during the workout, and whenever I do anything active I definitely notice some energy bursts. Also notice more hardness in muscles and a gain of 4 solid pounds.

Last edited:
According to Needto : HCGenerate was designed to be used on cycle while Bridge was designed to be used in between cycles. Neither was designed for PCT.
They both have fadogia as common ingredient.
Doubling Bridge will give you same dose of fadogia as a single dose of HCGenerate. Just remember - they are different supplements with different effects. Neither is optimal for PCT.
There are supps specifically designed for PCT and one better use those.

Both bridge and HCGenerate are very effective in PCT. The fact that it was not their primary designated use is irrelevant. They both will raise test great in PCT

Tamoxifen (Nolva) is for breast cancer patients and Clomid is a fertility drug, yet we all know how effectively proven they are for PCT purposes. ;)

According to Needto : HCGenerate was designed to be used on cycle while Bridge was designed to be used in between cycles. Neither was designed for PCT.
They both have fadogia as common ingredient.
Doubling Bridge will give you same dose of fadogia as a single dose of HCGenerate. Just remember - they are different supplements with different effects. Neither is optimal for PCT.
There are supps specifically designed for PCT and one better use those.

True...But double dosing bridge while on cycle will keep the "boys" pumping very similar to the effect of Hc Generate. As far as PCT goes I have not found a better PCT than Unleashed/PostCycle followed up by Bridge following the PCT protocol.

True...But double dosing bridge while on cycle will keep the "boys" pumping very similar to the effect of Hc Generate. As far as PCT goes I have not found a better PCT than Unleashed/PostCycle followed up by Bridge following the PCT protocol.

How bout double dosing bridge for the rest of my cycle, which is 8 weeks, and then using unleashed for a 1 month pct? From what I heard about vars it's more about keeping the test levels up in pct, and not so much worried about keeping the estrogen levels down.

How bout double dosing bridge for the rest of my cycle, which is 8 weeks, and then using unleashed for a 1 month pct? From what I heard about vars it's more about keeping the test levels up in pct, and not so much worried about keeping the estrogen levels down.

I think the double dose of Bridge would work great to combat the supression bro. Also I understand what you are saying about var and there is some truth to that. However I always run Post Cylce to clean things out with the Unleashed and it just so happens to keep estro down as well. Almost like better safe than sorry bro.

I think the double dose of Bridge would work great to combat the supression bro. Also I understand what you are saying about var and there is some truth to that. However I always run Post Cylce to clean things out with the Unleashed and it just so happens to keep estro down as well. Almost like better safe than sorry bro.

Definitely better to be safe than sorry, I hear that. I'ma try both those out then, thanks.

100% correct. I used fadogia from Orbit for just that since i had no bridge or hcgen. Now i am on unleashed/postcycle combo for my pct. along with forma osta and gw sarms.

Top Bottom