Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate

Juiced91

Howsit guys. Im from S.A and needto said that i must get HCGenerate, but seeing im from S.A i cant order it or get it? so is there anything else i could use? i.e. hcg?

Howsit guys. Im from S.A and needto said that i must get HCGenerate, but seeing im from S.A i cant order it or get it? so is there anything else i could use? i.e. hcg?

what is SA... order from needtobuildmuscle.com

free shipping within usa... 65.99 USD X 1 = 1 X hcgenerate...

where is SA

Just so you know I have shipped to every single part of Africa and product has made it every time. On top of this "I only charge 20.00" for shipping no matter what size the order.

NO lie I once had a guy order need2sleep and his address almost made me shit my pants laughing. It was some city in Africa and his address was literally something along the lines of Village 202 Central hut 405 or some shit... But it really was a African order getting shipped to a "hut" and all I could think was the village which doctor was ordering my need2sleep and then using it in some HODO VUDOO concoction and telling the village people he had the powers to put them in a deep sleep and make them have vivid dreams..

Just so you know I have shipped to every single part of Africa and product has made it every time. On top of this "I only charge 20.00" for shipping no matter what size the order.

NO lie I once had a guy order need2sleep and his address almost made me shit my pants laughing. It was some city in Africa and his address was literally something along the lines of Village 202 Central hut 405 or some shit... But it really was a African order getting shipped to a "hut" and all I could think was the village which doctor was ordering my need2sleep and then using it in some HODO VUDOO concoction and telling the village people he had the powers to put them in a deep sleep and make them have vivid dreams..

i just fell out of my chair...

*corrects self * if you live in a hut...

your shit out of luck.

new slogan? :)

Priceless

just so you know i have shipped to every single part of africa and product has made it every time. On top of this "i only charge 20.00" for shipping no matter what size the order.

No lie i once had a guy order need2sleep and his address almost made me shit my pants laughing. It was some city in africa and his address was literally something along the lines of village 202 central hut 405 or some shit... But it really was a african order getting shipped to a "hut" and all i could think was the village which doctor was ordering my need2sleep and then using it in some hodo vudoo concoction and telling the village people he had the powers to put them in a deep sleep and make them have vivid dreams..

lmao!

Top Bottom