Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

Really can’t wait to try this stuff….just ordered Monday as part of my PCT. Hope it lives up to the hype! :dance2:

Really can’t wait to try this stuff….just ordered Monday as part of my PCT. Hope it lives up to the hype! :dance2:

As a side note: that hype’s not just here on EF. I happened to google it one day and peeps are talking good about this stuff everywhere. Was surprised since a lot of product bashing usually goes on…

Kind of an odd question, what is the shelf life like? I would like to stock up on a few bottles ahead of my cycles just in case of a drought!

Kind of an odd question, what is the shelf life like? I would like to stock up on a few bottles ahead of my cycles just in case of a drought!

Should be up to 2 years

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Thank you bro!!! Just about to order!

Thank you for all of your support and advice, bro! I recommend all that needs solid advice to contact Needto. This guy goes above and beyond for a lot of people. Always sticks true to his word and gives us amazing products to achieve our goals!

You've helped changed my life, bro!

Top Bottom