Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

Hpw are you feeling now good bro?

Not too bad ! Im still getting morning wood all the time and my desire for sex is prob avg. I travel for work and she works 12's and shifs so we get our 2-3x per week usual. I really cant complain one bit ! I do have some gyno that im trying to clear up right now so I feel a little depressed and like a 14yr old girl from time to time but its all good. I havent hit the gym for about 1 1/2 either cause ive been burnt out but I dont think its do to bottomed out levels at all but who knows. Im trapped in Rhode Island for the next two days because the airports are closed so I gotta miss my uro appointment on Thurs at 3pm so no blood work this week. I talked to the lady at the office and shes gonna reschedule me ASAP ! Ill let you know how the bloodwork turns out as soon as i get the results.

By the way...does needtobuildmuscle have a walk in shop or do you only opperate online?

Not too bad ! Im still getting morning wood all the time and my desire for sex is prob avg. I travel for work and she works 12's and shifs so we get our 2-3x per week usual. I really cant complain one bit ! I do have some gyno that im trying to clear up right now so I feel a little depressed and like a 14yr old girl from time to time but its all good. I havent hit the gym for about 1 1/2 either cause ive been burnt out but I dont think its do to bottomed out levels at all but who knows. Im trapped in Rhode Island for the next two days because the airports are closed so I gotta miss my uro appointment on Thurs at 3pm so no blood work this week. I talked to the lady at the office and shes gonna reschedule me ASAP ! Ill let you know how the bloodwork turns out as soon as i get the results.

By the way...does needtobuildmuscle have a walk in shop or do you only opperate online?

online but my products are at gyms all over the country now so if you let me know where you are at I can tell you a place near you to get products.

online but my products are at gyms all over the country now so if you let me know where you are at I can tell you a place near you to get products.

Ill just continue to order from you online ! Free shipping! I was just wondering cause im in Norwood mass once a month for work and I get a lot of free time.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...ng/test-replacement-sustain-alpha-679007.html

This is the link to the orig post I started. I was in bad shape then !!!! I got some advice from needto about his new product and decided to give it a try. All I can say is WOW ! After a couple days I started gettin morning wood again and having some dreams about sex too. My wife was prob more happy then I was when it started kickin in ! After about 2-3 weeks I started to feel like a normal 28 should feel. I had the desire for sex, no ED problems, and my sleep was the best it has been in 2 yrs. Im not sure what my levels were at the time because my job has had me all over the north east and I couldnt find the time to get in to the Dr for labs. I would guess that I was def in a normal to high normal range ! Im going to be going to the Uro on feb 11th and he will be ordering some labs. On the 11th it will be 3 weeks of no HCGenerate so my system will be clean. Im very interested to see if my levels stay normal or drop back down. Needto told me thru a PM that he isnt concerned and feels that im recovered. Its hard to believe but the dude hasnt BS'ed me yet so im gonna stay positive and have faith it worked. I must also add that I also took POSTCYCLE along with it. I took 2 HCGen and 1 PC at wakeup and 3 HCGen and 1 PC at bed time. I will def be buying the HCGen from here on out. If I drop back down below normal I will prob just stock up on it and run for life instead of Test !

I love it when I creat something that works like this :biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...ng/test-replacement-sustain-alpha-679007.html

This is the link to the orig post I started. I was in bad shape then !!!! I got some advice from needto about his new product and decided to give it a try. All I can say is WOW ! After a couple days I started gettin morning wood again and having some dreams about sex too. My wife was prob more happy then I was when it started kickin in ! After about 2-3 weeks I started to feel like a normal 28 should feel. I had the desire for sex, no ED problems, and my sleep was the best it has been in 2 yrs. Im not sure what my levels were at the time because my job has had me all over the north east and I couldnt find the time to get in to the Dr for labs. I would guess that I was def in a normal to high normal range ! Im going to be going to the Uro on feb 11th and he will be ordering some labs. On the 11th it will be 3 weeks of no HCGenerate so my system will be clean. Im very interested to see if my levels stay normal or drop back down. Needto told me thru a PM that he isnt concerned and feels that im recovered. Its hard to believe but the dude hasnt BS'ed me yet so im gonna stay positive and have faith it worked. I must also add that I also took POSTCYCLE along with it. I took 2 HCGen and 1 PC at wakeup and 3 HCGen and 1 PC at bed time. I will def be buying the HCGen from here on out. If I drop back down below normal I will prob just stock up on it and run for life instead of Test !

Hope things are still going as good for you now too bro. I love helping people like this :D

Top Bottom