Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGen vs HCGen ES

ShutUpAndTrain7

I was curious if taking more than the standard 5 pills of HCGen would increase it enough and make it more similar to the ES version? If so, how many of the standard pills would equal the ES? If it won't, could you benefit at all by increasing your dosage above 5 pills or would it just be overkill?

I was curious if taking more than the standard 5 pills of HCGen would increase it enough and make it more similar to the ES version? If so, how many of the standard pills would equal the ES? If it won't, could you benefit at all by increasing your dosage above 5 pills or would it just be overkill?

I can't 100 percent answer that question as I have yet to try the ES version.

However, I have ran HCGenerate at 10 caps a day and there was a noteable difference over the 5 caps per day. Stack it with liquidex or forma for even better results.

1 extra pill will get you to the fadogia and fenugreek dosage, however there are a lot of other ingredients in the es version that aren't in the regular. The way I look at it, use hcgenerate unless you are on a more heavy cycle, in this case the es version is what you want.

The ES was for either my SARM stack pct or my upcoming cycle pct which is based on 12 weeks test e/tbol/winny. And since I have 5 bottles of regular HCGen on hand and would have to order the ES, I was wondering if I could somehow substitute the regular for ES by just increasing the dosage....

The ES was for either my SARM stack pct or my upcoming cycle pct which is based on 12 weeks test e/tbol/winny. And since I have 5 bottles of regular HCGen on hand and would have to order the ES, I was wondering if I could somehow substitute the regular for ES by just increasing the dosage....

Yes, you could run a little higher dose of HCGenerate for recovery purposes if you'd like. I think 7 caps per day would be a good dose (4 AM and 3 PM)

I'm using ES right now during my last 30 days of sarm run transitioning into my PCT and this shit is incredible haha! Can't wait to try the test stack in my pct!

ACTUALLY GUYS, there is quite a significant difference in both products and adding more of the regular version is not going to be anything like ES... not only have more fadogia and fenugreek been added but FIVE new ingredients are now in ES... You CANNOT get these from the regular version... Please read about them here...

HCGenerate ES

HCGenerate ES - Evolutionary.org

THERE ARE MANY NEW INGREDIENTS ADDED TO THE ES VERSION, MAKING IT THE STRONGEST AND MOST THOROUGH TEST BOOSTER ON THE MARKET. HERE ARE A FEW HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW ADDITIONS: Horney Goat Weed: This was originally used as a natural way to heal kidneys but it has since been cultivated in Asia as a natural aphrodisiac. It also works to improve the sensitivity of nerves as well as improving sperm count and quality.
Mucuna Pruriens Extract: This has been used as a mood enhancer which can improve mood and sexual health. It is also used as a natural anti depressant. Macuna has also been shown to increase testosterone levels. Another HUGE BENEFIT with Macuna Pruriens is its ability to lower prolactin, which is a hormone that is commonly associated with the production of breast milk. Mucuna helps to raise testosterone and minimize estrogen, which is of the utmost importance to bodybuilders.
Basella Alba: Basella has been shown to stimulate the Leydig cells in human testes as well as stimulate androgens which makes it a very useful libido enhancer.
Ginseng: Ginsenosides are active compounds found in Ginseng and are believed to have effects on several functions in the body. They are extracted from the ginseng plant through a process of dry and steaming. Many ginseng supplements contain 5% ginsenosides whereas HcGenerate ES contains 80% of the powerful compound!!
Ginsenosides have shown to have MANY qualities and positive effects. Here is a list of what they have been shown to provide: Improve tolerance to stress, boost immunity, and increase stamina. They have also been found to be a potent antioxidant and restore important anabolic compounds in your muscles after workouts and oxidation. They will also improve your immune system, possess anti-inflammatory properties, raise metabolism, provide higher energy levels and improve cholesterol.
Indole-3-Carbinol: IC3 has been used to prevent certain types of cancer, more specifically, breast and colon cancer. It is also used for liver detoxification and hormonal balance as well as its capability of cellular healing and regeneration, which is convenient to the liver.
A major standout benefit that comes with IC3 is that it works to fight against our body so that it can not produce the estrogen to keep up with your testosterone. IC3 blocks estrogen receptors on cells and acts like a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator). It also promotes the metabolism of estrogen in the liver, which leads to quicker elimination of these cells.
As you can see, my assumptions were wrong in thinking that the original version of HcGenerate could not be or did not need to be improved. The excellent thing about NeedtoBuildMuscle is that even though we come out with a standout and revolutionary product, we are always looking for ways to make them even better. We are never satisfied with success as we understand there are always ways to improve and stay ahead and we work tirelessly and endlessly to provide the strongest, most versatile and complete products you can buy. Our concern for the consumer to have the best of the best is what drives us to make revolutionary products like HcGenerate ES. I highly recommend this product to everyone as it has a variety of ways to implement it’s use. The benefits are endless and the results will show.

Ginseng - Ginsenosides are active compounds that are found in Panax Ginseng that are heavily researched and are believed to have effects on several functions in the body. They are extracted out of the ginseng plant through a process of dry and steaming in order to get ginsenosides which are believed to be be the most effective component of ginseng. Many Ginseng supplements will contain about 5% Ginsenosides but, in HCGenerate ES, we have included a much more potent dose which supplies 80% of the powerful compound. Supplementing with this herb is very popular and has been used by people to serve as an alternative form of medicine that will help improve tolerance to stress, boost immunity, and increase stamina. Ginseng and especially Ginsensosides having been popping up more and more in the formulas of bodybuilding supplements simply because it helps in so many different ways. For instance, Ginsenosides have been found to be a potent antioxidant and to restore important anabolic compounds in your muscles after workouts and oxidation. As with most antioxidants Ginsenosides will also improve your immune system. Along the same lines, it also has anti-inflammatory properties, which will also enhance your post workout recovery. It has also been seen as an alternative to highly caffeinated fat burners and raises metabolism and provides higher energy levels. It has also been shown to improve levels healthy cholesterol while lowering bad cholesterol. Ginsenosides also regulate blood glucose and correct high and low levels of blood sugar
While those uses have been tested by time and are certainly true there are other great effects of Ginseng and more specifically the Ginsenosides in HCGenerate ES that make it a more effective testosterone boosting supplement. Testosterone is the most important and desirable effect of HCGenerate ES and Ginsenosides have been seeing increasingly more attention for their ability to boost testosterone and libido. Studies have shown that supplementing with Ginsenosides have increased LH or Luteinizing Hormone. In males Luteinizing hormone is what triggers the Leydig cells to begin to produce testosterone. Libido and sexual health are also improved in other ways through Ginseng supplementation. Ginseng has been shown to boost nitric oxide production and blood circulation in males and thus improve overall blood flow to the important places.
- See more at: HCGenerate ES

Top Bottom