Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG empty stomach

skinhead1

Is it advised against to take HCGenerate es without any food in my stomach? I just wanted to make sure because I know sometimes they say its best to have food in your stomach beforehand.

Should be good to go with or without food in your belly. I usually have it after my oatmeal along with my other supps.

Doesn't matter.

I usually take mine with food actually. HCGenerate has some really potent herbal extracts in it that can give people an upset stomach if taken on an empty stomach.

Is it advised against to take HCGenerate es without any food in my stomach? I just wanted to make sure because I know sometimes they say its best to have food in your stomach beforehand.

Either with food or an empty stomach is fine bro. Your main concern should be to drink plenty of water with it. The hcgenerate capsule contains dried herbs and the water wil sort of reconstitute then plant material into a wet mush that your body can absorb the active ingredients from. You need to rehydrate these dry herbs in your stomach and gut for optimal digestion of the active ingredients.

Top Bottom