Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg

atrophy

I have been receiving testosterone injections continuously for the last ten years (250 ml every 2 weeks) of low T-levels, caused by radiation therapy. Lately, m testicles have begun to atrophy. I have been told HCG might reverse the condition, but my doctor is reluctant to offer the therapy. I don't know what to do or where to go in order to try HCG.

I have been receiving testosterone injections continuously for the last ten years (250 ml every 2 weeks) of low T-levels, caused by radiation therapy. Lately, m testicles have begun to atrophy. I have been told HCG might reverse the condition, but my doctor is reluctant to offer the therapy. I don't know what to do or where to go in order to try HCG.

Why would the doctor not offer it? It is traditionally used for guys who are on HRT...

Have you looked at HCGenerate on needtobuildmuscle.com??

I would still like to know what the doctor's reluctance is?

The doctor said that I wasn't good canidate for hcg because it probably wouldn't work because of damage done by the radiation.

Honestly, I'd start looking for another doctor. Regardless of the atrophy that radiation may have caused, there is absolutely no logical reason to not at least TRY a series of HCG injections. The absolute worst case scenario is that it does nothing!

You can also look into HCGenerate as well. I can tell you it definitely prevented atrophy and shut-down for me. I have no idea how it would work in the case of having been exposed to radiation though.

The doctor said that I wasn't good canidate for hcg because it probably wouldn't work because of damage done by the radiation.

Were you in some sort of accident or something? This sounds horrible bro...I am sorry you are going through this..

Honeslty down here in Alabama lol no doctors around here will give it to me even though I'm on trt for 3 years now. I keep brining them solid evidence and yet they shy away from it. I have looked but can't ever locate it, yet my local gym sells the stuff in sublingual form for weight loss.

It makes no sense to me to not at least try HCG. If the endocrinologist says no, I'm going to ask to see someone else. My GP doesn't know enough about it to do it himself.
How does the HCGeneration compare to injectables?

Top Bottom