Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

josenunes

bros , i have to share this with you guys , I `m in the first week of a havoc (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) cycle 20mg ed and the results are fantastic 2kg pure muscle in 1 week and no sides at all.
So far I can assure you that this beats anavar 40mg ed.
Next week I`ll go to 30 mg ed and keep it like that for 2 more weeks.
I know a lot of guys here don't like otc steroids but this one is very good , its anabolic/androgenic ratio is 1100/91 better than a lot of non otc compounds.

diesilbolan is 10 times as strong though. Its real powerful. you can get it here.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store.html

Last edited by a moderator:
bets thing about havoc is almost zero sides, good energy, gyno reduction, etc. i mean it's a legit steroid.

plus it has an almost prozac-like well being effect, you jsut feel happy and balanced.

but gains wise it's weak imo, i like phera-plex MUCH MUCH better but it has slightly more sides.

if you haven't run any orals before this is kind of how they all do, you'd get just as good if not better gains from var or winstrol oral, the ohter problem is the recommended dosages are low and for a good cycle i'd recommend at least 40mg/day (preferably 50) but at this dose sides start to creep up.

this is the tricky thing about orals, they put weight and strength on you so fast you can't help but be instantly impressed, but most of it is increased glycogen and water uptake into the muscle with a slight reduction in subcutaneous water retention in the case of this steroid.

this is why everyone recommends injectables, becasue really to have good solid keepable gains you have to promote nitrogen retention over a good 8 weeks plus period which is pushing it for a liver toxic oral. not to mention the fact that 8 weeks of havoc at 50mg/day is actually gonna cost you about 200 bucks + pct. and you could have run an inject cycle for that for 10 wks and not have been fucking with your liver and cholesterol levels as much.

the upside is john law isn't gonna come knockin on your door (yet) which is really teh only benefit to it, but it is a big benefit especially in certain states where it's a felony.

and this is why the DEA is retarded, testosterone is illegal but havoc is. makes no fucking sense. but this is the way it is.

10001110101 said:
bets thing about havoc is almost zero sides, good energy, gynecomastia reduction, etc. i mean it's a legit steroid.

plus it has an almost prozac-like well being effect, you jsut feel happy and balanced.

but gains wise it's weak imo, i like phera-plex MUCH MUCH better but it has slightly more sides.

if you haven't run any orals before this is kind of how they all do, you'd get just as good if not better gains from Anavar - oxandrolone - or winstrol oral, the ohter problem is the recommended dosages are low and for a good cycle i'd recommend at least 40mg/day (preferably 50) but at this dose sides start to creep up.

this is the tricky thing about orals, they put weight and strength on you so fast you can't help but be instantly impressed, but most of it is increased glycogen and water uptake into the muscle with a slight reduction in subcutaneous water retention in the case of this steroid.

this is why everyone recommends injectables, becasue really to have good solid keepable gains you have to promote nitrogen retention over a good 8 weeks plus period which is pushing it for a liver toxic oral. not to mention the fact that 8 weeks of havoc at 50mg/day is actually gonna cost you about 200 bucks + PCT - post cycle therapy - . and you could have run an inject cycle for that for 10 wks and not have been fucking with your liver and cholesterol levels as much.

the upside is john law isn't gonna come knockin on your door (yet) which is really teh only benefit to it, but it is a big benefit especially in certain states where it's a felony.

and this is why the DEA is retarded, testosterone is illegal but havoc is. makes no fucking sense. but this is the way it is.
agree with everithing in your post , regarding phera plex i never use it but i did a var cycle as i posted and havoc is being far, far better with half the dose.

josenunes said:
bros , i have to share this with you guys , I `m in the first week of a havoc (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) cycle 20mg ed and the results are fantastic 2kg pure muscle in 1 week and no sides at all.
So far I can assure you that this beats anavar 40mg ed.
Next week I`ll go to 30 mg ed and keep it like that for 2 more weeks.
I know a lot of guys here don't like otc steroids but this one is very good , its anabolic/androgenic ratio is 1100/91 better than a lot of non otc compounds.

2kg of bloat u mean.

josenunes said:
agree with everithing in your post , regarding phera plex i never use it but i did a Anavar - oxandrolone - cycle as i posted and havoc is being far, far better with half the dose.

yeah i'm just sayin i thought the same thing with havoc, it ended up disappointing me in the end tho. but keep your diet on point and you should have good results.

josenunes said:
bros , i have to share this with you guys , I `m in the first week of a havoc (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) cycle .

but gram for gram, how much of molecular weight of the stuff is 17a...that is the question. :worried:

eddymerckx said:
but gram for gram, how much of molecular weight of the stuff is 17a...that is the question. :worried:
dont know chemist data , only the one that its on llewellyns book and that Patrick Arnold tested the compound and it was 100% pure, but apart from that I just sharing with all people here that my experience with this compound is better that with anavar so people should try it

Top Bottom