Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

DJLegacy2k1 said:
I have been reading on almost EVERY board that I have gone to that people are reporting 8 to 15lbs in 4 weeks. After pct they seem to be reporting only a 2-3lb loss.

I dont know, Im going to run a test 4 weeker of it and report back.

-Legacy

Please do. Pics would be a plus!

Im doing PCT for epistane now, I went from 226 to 242. I felt really good while taking it, only sides where the boys shrank a little.

Im taking nolva but to be honest I dont really feel like I need anything.

Crox said:
Im doing PCT for epistane now, I went from 226 to 242. I felt really good while taking it, only sides where the boys shrank a little.

Im taking nolva but to be honest I dont really feel like I need anything.

Did you feel sick while on Epistane? I'm on my fourth week and I have felt sick the majority of the time.

bigdofba said:
Did you feel sick while on Epistane? I'm on my fourth week and I have felt sick the majority of the time.

Ive read that some people feel a sick if they are taking too much. I see some people cant go past 30mg. Im probably going to start with a couple days at 20mg but get right into the 30mg dose because Ive been reading that most people have the best results in the 30mg range.

Also there is still the debate that Epi has some purity issues, but who knows if thats really true.

-Legacy
:evil:

bigdofba said:

No I felt really really good. It was worth taking just from the buzz I got. I did start with a pulse, Id never taken anything stronger than creatine and my nolva hadnt turned up yet so I was only 10 20 30 for the first week then 30 30 30 for the second. So maybe easing into it helped me out.

This is the first pro-hormone I have ever used. I am using 30 mgs a day. Maybe it's just me but I have felt like crap while taking it. Very much like I am sick all of the time.

Top Bottom