Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

8and20 said:
We will just agree to disagree :)

When the US classifies it as a controlled substance then I will consider it a true "steroid". Remember lots of things are called steroids just because of their chemistry.

This is terrible logic. Was heroin not a narcotic until the USA government banned it? The legality of the substance does not affect the reality of it.

crew9 said:
This is terrible logic. Was heroin not a narcotic until the USA government banned it? The legality of the substance does not affect the reality of it.
I agree with you , if its a steroid its a steroid , it doesn't mater how its classified by the government but because of its chemistry...

Sensational said:
I just ordered this substance and will begin soon. Will keep people updated on results.

\
DIDO on that. I placed my order and plan on buying a few more supp before i start my havoc dose. I want to ensure that i have my post cycle support. liver support and such before if dose.

any thoughts on how much longer this stuff may be available before it's banned?? guess I better get some before it's too late, or maybe it already is!!

josenunes said:
I believe you can get 3-4 kgs in a one month cycle but it depends in the individual, I had no sides, a very good recovery with the pct I already post.

what exactly did YOU get, and how long was your cycle.

I have been reading on almost EVERY board that I have gone to that people are reporting 8 to 15lbs in 4 weeks. After pct they seem to be reporting only a 2-3lb loss.

I dont know, Im going to run a test 4 weeker of it and report back.

-Legacy

Top Bottom