Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

MarcoPollo said:
You will not be using a SERM for PCT? I hear you should. I will be getting Nolvadex for sure. You should also add Liver-Longer to your PCT because Havoc can cause havoc on the liver lol :) well, only over an extended period of time. Also Add Cissus and Taurine.

Cycle Support does all this

SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION
PROTECTS MAJOR ORGANS
IMPROVES LIPID PROFILES
GOOD SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS
SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD PRESSURE
SUPPORTS LIVER FUCTION

sheriff said:
Cycle Support does all this

SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION
PROTECTS MAJOR ORGANS
IMPROVES LIPID PROFILES
GOOD SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS
SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD PRESSURE
SUPPORTS LIVER FUCTION
yes it does but you still need a SERM...

i have a question...if it shows up as positive on a steroid test...why not just take something thats more potent and you will get better gains from??

josenunes said:
yes it does but you still need a SERM...

Inhibit-E: ATD - Optimizes Testosterone Production, Reduces Estrogen

Post Cycle Support- INCREASES TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY
LOWERS ESTROGEN
DRAMATICALLY DECREASES RECOVERY TIME
HELPS TO KEEP YOUR MUSCLE GAINS
IMPROVES LIBIDO

Activate Extreme- Increases muscle mass. Increases strength. Increases free testosterone. ActivaTe harnesses Divanil, an extract of stinging nettle root, to increase muscle mass and strength, and decrease body fat in healthy men. Most of your circulating testosterone is bound or inactive. A plasma glycoprotein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up most of your testosterone so that is cannot exert any anabolic effect. ActivaTe knocks out SHBG allowing your own testosterone to be free and build serious muscle.

Isnt 2 of these supplements considered a serm? They help lower estrogen..

artificialaspirations said:
this thread seems fishy. Lots of people chiming in how great it is with low post counts and never seen em before.

I had just recently heard about Havoc thru a friend. I did alittle research on it and found that alot of people compared it to anavar or i heard winstrol. Also it is the same as Epstein (spelling) which is now banned. I get mine tomarrow so il let ya know how this works. I pretty much take creatine but have taken 1-ad , methyl masterdrol,and methyl 1p before. So im kinda new at taken Pro Hormons, how to dose them and PCT.

sheriff said:
Inhibit-E: ATD - Optimizes Testosterone Production, Reduces Estrogen

Post Cycle Support- INCREASES TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY
LOWERS ESTROGEN
DRAMATICALLY DECREASES RECOVERY TIME
HELPS TO KEEP YOUR MUSCLE GAINS
IMPROVES LIBIDO

Activate Extreme- Increases muscle mass. Increases strength. Increases free testosterone. ActivaTe harnesses Divanil, an extract of stinging nettle root, to increase muscle mass and strength, and decrease body fat in healthy men. Most of your circulating testosterone is bound or inactive. A plasma glycoprotein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up most of your testosterone so that is cannot exert any anabolic effect. ActivaTe knocks out SHBG allowing your own testosterone to be free and build serious muscle.

Isnt 2 of these supplements considered a serm? They help lower estrogen..
sorry non of those are SERM`s , and you really need one...
By the way , keep way from activate for the 2 first weeks of pct.

Top Bottom