Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

havoc is a steroid just not classified as a illegal anabolic steroid
dhea is a steroid , prgenanolone is a steroid

the steroid in havoc is not classified as a anabolic steroid " yet "
it has a mis guided chemical name that leaves it out of the anabolic banned list.

rember andro was a steroid and was reconized as a steroid and banned.

steroids converts into other steroids in the body
winnie to dht ,test to estrogen,adndro into over a 12 other steroids.

I assume it will be gone pretty soon.

in stereo said:
One more thing, they didn't reorder Havoc because they were under the impression it is now illegal and assumed no one was selling it now. Is that correct?
nope, havoc was discontinued by rpn but there`s a lot of clones out there otc

chazk said:
havoc is a steroid just not classified as a illegal anabolic steroid
dhea is a steroid , prgenanolone is a steroid

the steroid in havoc is not classified as a anabolic steroid " yet "
it has a mis guided chemical name that leaves it out of the anabolic banned list.

rember andro was a steroid and was reconized as a steroid and banned.

steroids converts into other steroids in the body
winnie to dht ,test to estrogen,adndro into over a 12 other steroids.

I assume it will be gone pretty soon.

So what are all of the legal over the counter things still left? I have never really gotten into "legal steroids" or prohormones.

So is Havoc and Epistane still legal and available??? I'm seeing it for sale on the net?

Has anyone heard of epidrol? Is it any good?

MarcoPollo said:
not correct, it is still legal and I just purchased a bottle.

First time for me... Im just reading up on the best PCT for it...

im waiting on mine... i bought cycle support to take 1 week before i start havoc and take while on it.

PCT... i bought post cycle support, activate extreme, and inhibit E. Here is how i was told to take this stuff.......

Pre cycle:
load Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day for 1 week before the cycle. doses should be spread out every 12 hours.

On cycle:

Havoc
20/20/30/30mg

Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day

PCT:

Inhibit E- 2/2/1/1/1every other day
Post Cycle Support- 4/4/4/4
Activate Extreme- 4/4/4/4

sheriff said:
im waiting on mine... i bought cycle support to take 1 week before i start havoc and take while on it.

PCT... i bought post cycle support, activate extreme, and inhibit E. Here is how i was told to take this stuff.......

Pre cycle:
load Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day or Life Support at 4 pills a day for 1 week before the cycle. doses should be spread out every 12 hours.

On cycle:

Havoc
20/20/30/30mg

PCT:

At your weight Id bump that dosage to more like 20/30/40/40

sheriff said:

Pre cycle:

On cycle:

Havoc
20/20/30/30mg

PCT:

You will not be using a SERM for PCT? I hear you should. I will be getting Nolvadex for sure. You should also add Liver-Longer to your PCT because Havoc can cause havoc on the liver lol :) well, only over an extended period of time. Also Add Cissus and Taurine.

josenunes it has been a few weeks now that you have been on right? Are you off yet? What are the gains so far? Any sides yet ie hair loss low sex drive? I was really looking at doing anavar but if this is just as safe and no legal issues to worry about yet, then why not.

james629 said:
josenunes it has been a few weeks now that you have been on right? Are you off yet? What are the gains so far? Any sides yet ie hair loss low sex drive? I was really looking at doing anavar but if this is just as safe and no legal issues to worry about yet, then why not.
I believe you can get 3-4 kgs in a one month cycle but it depends in the individual, I had no sides, a very good recovery with the pct I already post.

Top Bottom