Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

8and20 said:
just bc Llewellyn says so doesnt make it so bro. if it is sold otc in the US it cant be a "steroid" as they are controlled substances.
In the MD magazine of march Patrick Arnold ("the Man" regarding steroids chemistry) wrote about epistane/havoc and he said that the product was a very strong steroid with a not so big level of toxicity, if you don't believe Llewellyn and Patrick Arnold I don't know what else to say...

Last edited:
We will just agree to disagree :)

When the US classifies it as a controlled substance then I will consider it a true "steroid". Remember lots of things are called steroids just because of their chemistry.

josenunes said:
In the MD magazine of march Patrick Arnold ("the Man" regarding steroids chemistry) wrote about epistane and he said that the product was a very strong steroid with a not so big level of toxicity, if you don't believe Llewellyn and Patrick Arnold I don't know what else to say...

8and20 said:
We will just agree to disagree :)

When the US classifies it as a controlled substance then I will consider it a true "steroid". Remember lots of things are called steroids just because of their chemistry.
I respect that bro but if you do some research you`ll find a lot of good feedback with this compound, if its a steroid or not its secondary ...

too all who want to know:
" Havoc (2alpha,3alpha-epithio-17alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-17beta-ol) is a methylated derivative of a Japanese anabolic/anti-estrogenic steroid called mepitiostane (Thioderon). As such, it would be most appropriate to call this steroid Meth-epitiostane. Methepitiosane was first described in 1966, so it is technically not a new drug. It was assayed for anabolic and androgenic effect according to the standard animal administration experiments, and was show to display a much stronger tendency for anabolic (as compared to androgenic) actions. It was indeed determined to be a favorable steroid as far as reduced androgenicity was concerned, but never made it much further than that. The drug sat in research obscurity for a long time. That is until the modern ?gold rush? for unknown anabolic steroids that could be sold (albeit less than legally) on the sports nutrition market. Havoc is one of the latest and most talked about additions to this group of ?grey area? drugs.

Havoc does have a few things going for it; at least as far as finding a ?mild? steroid goes. For a given level of anabolic effectiveness (dose), you should notice less oily skin/acne, and will be less likely to shed hair if you are thinning, than you would with many other drugs. You are also not going to have problems with gyno, and the drug may even help to block this if your estrogen levels are a little high naturally or from other substances. But one must not mistake mildness in terms of androgenicity to mean mildness in terms of health risks. Some are mistakenly assuming that Havoc is both less toxic to your liver, and less damaging to your cholesterol, than other oral steroids, and there is nothing to suggest this is true, especially since no investigations into the heath risks of methepitiostane have ever been conducted. We do know that liver toxicity is directly tied to the steroid?s potency and resistance to liver breakdown. Given that methepitiostane is both potent and c-17alpha alkylated, a sufficient level of liver toxicity is assumed. The strongest shifts in HDL/LDL cholesterol are also seen with oral c-17 alpha alkylated steroids; so again, methepitiostane is likely to present some notable concerns here. The bottom line, Havoc is a potent yet mild (weakly androgenic) steroid, but it is still an alkylated oral. It should carry the expected liver and cardiovascular risks of other drugs of this class. Keep this in mind and you should be fine.

By the way, it is of note that there are versions of both of the drugs discussed above sold with packaging that carries Japanese characters on it. This gives them a very ?imported? look, and one might think they actually come from Japan. This is, in fact, just a product of creative (probably smart and effective) marketing. Both of these anabolic steroids (all known commercial versions) are actually being bottled for sale in the United States. "

taken from:
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/llewellyn/anabolic-steroids-02.htm

A couple of my buddies in the gym swear by Havoc. They are also on test and have been for quite a while. When they threw in the Havoc the strength gains were very noticable, to the point I ordered some also but have yet to try. Someone else had the other brand, Epistane, but seemed they had to take twice as much as the Havoc to get similar results. I too had always heard that over the counter stuff was a waste and had seen such many times in other lifters, but this Havoc stuff is a diff. thing all together. They have now ordered and received another clone, I think it is called Hemagumu or something like that. Looks very Japaneese in the packaging and expesive as hell. I told them to be careful with these orals and take a break, but once these dudes start to see the gains there is no stopping them and they wont listen.

One more thing, they didn't reorder Havoc because they were under the impression it is now illegal and assumed no one was selling it now. Is that correct?

in stereo said:
One more thing, they didn't reorder Havoc because they were under the impression it is now illegal and assumed no one was selling it now. Is that correct?

not correct, it is still legal and I just purchased a bottle.

First time for me... Im just reading up on the best PCT for it...

Top Bottom