Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

8and20 said:
It is a pro-hormone so again it is not a true "steroid".
sorry to disagree with you bro, pro-hormones convert to hormones in the body, havoc is like anavar its already in its final stage so its a oral steroid , no doubts about it, check in Llewellyn's book .

again, does anyone know if havoc is as good as 1-ad? tha ads compare it to 1-ad, but i dont care about the ads. id like to know if anyone here can actually compare havoc to something else thats proven

josenunes said:
sorry to disagree with you bro, pro-hormones convert to hormones in the body, havoc is like anavar its already in its final stage so its a oral steroid , no doubts about it, check in Llewellyn's book .

the question is--are you selling the stuff? working for the company selling the stuff? are you compensated in any way, manner or form by anyone in anyway connected to it?

the reason i ask is i don't defend my wife as hard as you are defending a chemical :confused:

just bc Llewellyn says so doesnt make it so bro. if it is sold otc in the US it cant be a "steroid" as they are controlled substances.

eddymerckx said:
the question is--are you selling the stuff? working for the company selling the stuff? are you compensated in any way, manner or form by anyone in anyway connected to it?

the reason i ask is i don't defend my wife as hard as you are defending a chemical :confused:
no,bro I defend the product cause it works, I`m Portuguese man the company that sell its from USA c`mon be reasonable.
I`m just saying what the product really is, its a steroid that its sold otc and it worked for me, I think that post our results with products its a good thing for the forum community but if you dont think the same way , I`m sorry about it...

Last edited:
I took havoc for 6 weeks.. The strength gains on havoc are very good and noticable.. You feel amazing at the gym, you get sick pumps, within 2 weeks of taking it your strength levels will skyrocket.. I was putting up 20 - 30 pounds more in each hand on DB bench press 2 - 3 weeks after starting it.. All my lifts shot through the roof, and I gained a solid 10 pounds that I kept after doing PCT with toremifene for 4 weeks. I took up to 50 mg a day with AI cycle support. It dropped my bf a few percent, and I gained about .75 of an inch of solid muscle on my arms. Id give havoc two thumbs up for a 40 dollar legal steroid.

8and20 said:
just bc Llewellyn says so doesnt make it so bro. if it is sold otc in the US it cant be a "steroid" as they are controlled substances.
some substances are not on the controlled substances list of fda , so they cant act before regulation .
companies launch this steroids for a short period of time then discontinue their production and guess what no problems at all.
2 months ago IDS was notified from the fda to stop selling one of theirs otc steroids that were given the users amazing effects, the fda identified the product as ....methylated stenbolone , everyone that knows supps already knew that but the fda only send the letter 2 years after and nothing happened to ids cause the methylated version of stenbolone was not identified on the fda list of forbidden substances, by the way I still haven't try the product(MASS TABS) but I stock up 2 boxes.

Top Bottom