Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

can a moderator explain me why this thread was moved from the steroids forum ?
as far as I know this is otc but its still a steroid and its documented in a lot of steroid books.

josenunes said:
dont know chemist data , only the one that its on llewellyns book and that Patrick Arnold tested the compound and it was 100% pure, but apart from that I just sharing with all people here that my experience with this compound is better that with anavar so people should try it

purity is not the issue--say its 1 mg and .50 of it is a 17a molecule and say in 1 mg anavar has .005 that us 17a---which will send you to india in search of a liver or turn you a darker shade of yellow than bart simpson?

my llewellyns' book is on loan to a bro so i cannot find out the actual weight and no site that sells it will provide the info...so i kinda suspect it is not good

eddymerckx said:
purity is not the issue--say its 1 mg and .50 of it is a 17a molecule and say in 1 mg anavar has .005 that us 17a---which will send you to india in search of a liver or turn you a darker shade of yellow than bart simpson?

my llewellyns' book is on loan to a bro so i cannot find out the actual weight and no site that sells it will provide the info...so i kinda suspect it is not good
I`ll do blood test in the end of the cycle then I report...

I believe that havoc is the same as epistane and the gains this person receives are good "dry" gains not "bloat"

I was under the impression that these items, epistane and havoc have been discontinued.

>"<

eddymerckx said:

i'd be interested to know when you find out.

CrAzY Cat said:
I believe that havoc is the same as epistane and the gains this person receives are good "dry" gains not "bloat"

I was under the impression that these items, epistane and havoc have been discontinued.

>"<
havoc was, but there`s a lot of clones out there.

hey what otc pct are best to use with this stuff? and i was told to get some cycle support do i take that with the havoc or before and after?

Top Bottom