Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

havoc is a good otc steroid

Because Patrick Arnold's business is to sell prohormones or designer steroids (whatever you wish to call them). His motivations are profits for himself

josenunes said:
In the MD magazine of march Patrick Arnold ("the Man" regarding steroids chemistry) wrote about epistane/havoc and he said that the product was a very strong steroid with a not so big level of toxicity, if you don't believe Llewellyn and Patrick Arnold I don't know what else to say...

Ive never tried it, but I did do a cycle of ExtreamTren or Tren Extream, and it blew my mind how I hardened up and started getting real defines in just a few weeks, it looked like I worked out neturally for six months!

The down side is that I liked it so much...I ended up using real testosterone!:p

Havoc i have been taken havoc for three weeks now to try and get over my plat-to im not being funny but i have been going to the gym every day and not put on 1 lb i would not recommend havoc to no one listen don't waste a penny on this otc

Havoc i have been taken havoc for three weeks now to try and get over my plat-to im not being funny but i have been going to the gym every day and not put on 1 lb i would not recommend havoc to no one listen don't waste a penny on this otc
So which is it? 3-4 times a week or everyday?

Top Bottom