Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Havoc

Ak471985

Got my hands on some havoc just wondering from the people that have cycled it before what they did for optimal results.....

Got my hands on some havoc just wondering from the people that have cycled it before what they did for optimal results.....

A lot of people run epi at 30/45/45/45/30 depending on how long you want to go.

I think havoc is at 10 mg's so something like 30/40/40/30 if you do 4 weeks. I split my doses with my meals...

Appreciate the feedback...those doses even adequate if I'm over 200lb....would a pct be needed after a 4 week cycle? And a stronger liver support other than milk thistle itself?

Alright man....appreciate the info...ready to get it started!...what the best thing y'all have over at orbit for a good pct?

So glad I saw this lol for some reason I couldn't ever get a reply on this myself. I will be running Havoc soon. I will hit up endosurge as well. Good luck on your run bro and let me know if you log.

Ok if I'm tryin to cut up for vacation in the next month or so which one would do it faster without lossin alot of mass and I'll save the other for another cycle later?

Alright my diets good to go just recovering from a bulk stage....and never done any of this so it's all new to me...but appreciate all the info

Havoc and Winny like Orbit said will have you too dry and your joints will be aching something vicious. Give the Havoc a run and keep your diet clean while also implementing hiit cardio 4 to 5 times a week and Im sure you'll reach your goal. Goodluck!

Top Bottom