Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having trouble staying hard on AdipoKinetix... HELP!

borguesian

Hey, I am 18 years old and I am probrably one of the easiest guys to get hard(ask my girlfriend). Problem is I just started taking AdipoKinetix on Monday of this week and I can't seem to maintain an erection for more than 5 mins. Is there anything I can do to change this? I love the way I am feeling on the pills but I hate what they are doing to my sex drive... I don't want my gf to think she isn't doing her job anymore b/c she definetly is, I just fall limp very fast. This sucks... I am on AdipoKinetix, fish oil, and Centrum regular. HELP PLEASE!

--
Greg

This is strange!! I always heard that yohimbe was supposed to IMPROVE erections in men...

...are you sure that the cause of your problem is the Adipo....I've taken it before and never had such a problem....

...but I'm with Benzi - if you're sure there's nothing else causing the trouble - drop the damn Adipo!!!

u shouldnt be having problems with sex drive especially since u havent been on them long. some studies have shown though that thermogenic substances can get in the way with test production. im not sure where i read this but ive read it many times b4. maybe your just not interested in your grl as much anymore. pass her this way bro, i'll take sloppy seconds. hehe

at your age with all the natural test running through your body, you don't need to be taking fat burners. get the diet in check.

Top Bottom