Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you heard about muscletech leukic before?

Well of course it is. Everything Muscletech has ever put out has been purely anabolic.

Some say even better than steroids. :rolleyes:

General Muscle-Tech bashing aside, the patent app would actually be worth a look if you're wanting to try to get an idea of what the product could be like (since, obviously, "leu" = leucine, on which there's already a ton of research, and "kic" = (GA)KIC, which is what ostensibly will make this product different).

Cynical Simian said:
General Muscle-Tech bashing aside, the patent app would actually be worth a look if you're wanting to try to get an idea of what the product could be like (since, obviously, "leu" = leucine, on which there's already a ton of research, and "kic" = (GA)KIC, which is what ostensibly will make this product different).
well i'll give both gakic & leukic a try by early next year. I'll tell you all the effects once i've tried them.

Cynical Simian said:
Sounds like it'll be an overpriced MuscleTech (redundant, eh?) BCAA product with a bit of their "revoluationary" GAKIC thrown in.

Link to the GAKIC patent if you want to read about the amazing science :rolleyes: MuscleTech so proudly touts in its ads:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...L&s1=6100287.WKU.&OS=PN/6100287&RS=PN/6100287

I have to agree. After wasting ~$50 on Gakic I def relearned my lesson concerning MuscleTech supps...as far as I'm concerned all their supps are crap!

coldblue1955 said:
well i'll give both gakic & leukic a try by early next year. I'll tell you all the effects once i've tried them.

the only effect you'll notice is your wallet weighing a few ounces lighter, but if your hellbent on companies that spend more on marketing than quality you can see for yourself

Cata1yst said:
the only effect you'll notice is your wallet weighing a few ounces lighter, but if your hellbent on companies that spend more on marketing than quality you can see for yourself
i guess having steroids is best. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom