Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haters

ShutzUpAndSquat

Try not to eat me up if you don't like this question.I get plenty of pointless bitching at EB. I used to be at EB and went there from here as I think It was needto that kept saying how the source check forum is open and go sign up it's great. And Everytime I give good reviews on a product, USUALLY and NTBM prod all the mods that sponsor other SHIT, get there panties in bunch and start to say how the stuff is garbage and the same as all the other crap. Is it because of the shit they sponsor? Why do those guys hate on EF and NTBM so bad when I was sent there from here?????

Most people have their agendas bro.
I only speak of what ive used. If its a N2 product and it worked nice or not, then Ill say so.
It's getting way too fucking political on some of the forums. I can understand a little for good order, but I know what you're saying. My personal opinion is try to ignore it. "If" a mod is taking the time to bash your posts that sucks ,Mods are "supposed" to be on a different level in the forums they Moderate. But I can tell you I fully know how you feel.
Some mods on some forums are picked because they are good salesmen. Eh.... Just try to have fun and help newbs anyways my friend.

Droid Bionic EF app

Yes, thanks for that. I agree, I will not waste my time with them. That's what I thought about mods also...
I always give helpful fast accurate responses and and then some dip shit comes along calling me a shill. And It fucking pisses me off! Especially the sources check part also same thing with sources...

its a business bro. just stay away from sites like that. we don't allow that crap on here, and if anyone wants to hate or flame just let me or another mod know. zero tolerance for that crap. the few haters on here have long been banned or kicked out, i know i have had my fair share. they are jealous cowards, pay them no mind and welcome aboard.

98% of my Products comes from NTBM because they work.
If you run across a hater let me or steve know!

I second what Steve and radar have said. Let all the misinformed haters hate bro. There ia no supplement company that treats it's customers like ntbm. Especially while providing top notch supps that lead the industry in quality and results. Just let someone know if you need anything and enjoy your stay at ef.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

I second what Steve and radar have said. Let all the misinformed haters hate bro. There ia no supplement company that treats it's customers like ntbm. Especially while providing top notch supps that lead the industry in quality and results. Just let someone know if you need anything and enjoy your stay at ef.

Sent from my DROID GLOBAL
Careful listening to OWL Shutupandsquat, he's well informed and Hella cool, but hell start PMing you pix of his bare ass in no time .... :)

Droid Bionic EF app

Top Bottom