Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haters

I understand completely what you are saying.
I don't get why some people get bashed over there so often for asking questions.. It's a board for questions!
Alot of good info over there, but good grief- there's some hating going on.
I still cruise both boards for info. Some of the good guys on this board are over there as well..

Try not to eat me up if you don't like this question.I get plenty of pointless bitching at EB. I used to be at EB and went there from here as I think It was needto that kept saying how the source check forum is open and go sign up it's great. And Everytime I give good reviews on a product, USUALLY and NTBM prod all the mods that sponsor other SHIT, get there panties in bunch and start to say how the stuff is garbage and the same as all the other crap. Is it because of the shit they sponsor? Why do those guys hate on EF and NTBM so bad when I was sent there from here?????

Bro If a had a dollar for every story like this one lmao.. Go back 8 months ago when that site was nothing. Or a little over a year ago when that site was not even a blip on the radar. When they "begged me to help the grow the site" ... Hell 80% of the sponsors on that site as well as the site its self would not even be heard of right now today if it was not for the work of my self and the mods of this site... Hurricane, Steve, Radar ask any of them we made that site what it was we bought it the traffic and like the story always goes they got big and then forgot where they came from and more importantly who got them where they are now..

Ask guys like AAP , Radar Nelson and Omega. Hey guys you remember " thesourcecheck??" LMFAO Yet another site that would be nothing without the help of many of the key members that reside on the mod staff of this great site.

As a matter of fact as it stands today there is 4 major sized forums and over 10 mid sized forums and about 30 smaller forums like the ones above that have all been birthed from this great site that has always been here and always will be here. 1996 we where the first and we will always be here.

I will not waste another second of my time speaking about the worthless shit that is on that site and I would advice everyone here to do the same. forget about them now they are no longer a un biased source of information..

I deleted my account on that site about 3 months ago. I am never going back again ever!!!

I will be chilling out on a new site which I can promise will never ever ever turn into what the two sites before them turned into.. You can ask me about it some time if you want to know. :rose:

Top Bottom