Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried Sly Stallone's new supplement line???

flyin j

I got a prosource magazine in today and was looking at some different tribulus supps and ran across "Instone" Stallone's new sport supplement line.

Has anyone tried or heard of "Forza-T" it says it has 6-oxo, ZMA, and tribulus in it, I was wanting to give it a try with my PCT instead of just getting a regular old bottle of twinlab tribulus.

"Life is ours we live it our way"

I'm just finishing up a bottle of the Forenza-T...I think it's great. A little expensive, but def. worth the money for PCT. I would use the twinlab tribulus during the day, and take 3-4 F-T at night. Solid Product

madogz1n2 said:
I'm just finishing up a bottle of the Forenza-T...I think it's great. A little expensive, but def. worth the money for PCT. I would use the twinlab tribulus during the day, and take 3-4 F-T at night. Solid Product

Thanks for the input man, bump for anyone else.

I tried a bottle of Forza-T and didn't feel anything...but I seem to be particularly resistent to most supps & it was too expensive to take a chance on a second bottle.
I also used LeanFire & found it to be pretty effective at suppressing appetite.
I used his protein (both Intake Lean & Intake Performance) & liked the taste of both...although Intake Performance is thick in consistency.
I also regularly use the High Protein Pudding and like the taste of it...it also has 20g of protein...it's a good late night snack.

smaretick said:
I also regularly use the High Protein Pudding and like the taste of it...it also has 20g of protein...it's a good late night snack.

Ditto. I haven't had any in a while, but that is GOOD stuff. I love putting it in my protein shakes, mmmmm........

Although, one person I talked to didn't like the aftertaste.... I didn't really notice it though.

Top Bottom