x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Has anyone taken MuscleTech's Cell Tech or Nitro-tech?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Has anyone taken MuscleTech's Cell Tech or Nitro-tech? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I just bought some Nitro-tech and read it's description http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/nitro.html They offer extremely good prices on all kinds of supplements I was wondering if anybody who has tried it actually believe it works as well as it says it does. Also, I havn't tried Cell Tech yet, and was wondering if it was worth the money. "In a recent clinical study, CELL-Tech was put head to head against creatine monohydrate. When the results were tabulated, CELL-Tech users

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

Has anyone taken MuscleTech's Cell Tech or Nitro-tech?

I just bought some Nitro-tech and read it's description
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/nitro.html
    They offer extremely good prices on all kinds of supplements
    I was wondering if anybody who has tried it actually believe it works as well as it says it does.

Also, I havn't tried Cell Tech yet, and was wondering if it was worth the money.

"In a recent clinical study, CELL-Tech was put head to head against creatine monohydrate. When the results were tabulated, CELL-Tech users gained 880% more lean muscle mass than subjects using creatine monohydrate. CELL-Tech's incredible mass-building formula combines 10 grams of pure creatine monohydrate with exactly 75 grams of pharmaceutical grade dextrose and 200mg of the powerful insulin-potentiating nutrient alpha lipoic acid." -Cell Tech description http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/cell.html

Do you believe that it works better gram for gram than regular creatine, or are they about the same despite its credits?

Re: Has anyone taken MuscleTech's Cell Tech or Nitro-tech?

It's protein and creatine...it's not any better than the countless other varieties of products on the shelf save for a few proprietary ingredients thrown in that may or may not do jack shit.

Having said that - people get down on Muscletech for overcharging and making ridiculous advertising statements., etc., But if can get your hands on their products for a decent price the protein and creatine will do just as well as the generic varieties would. Take note that Nitro-tech protein contains creatine in itself although I don't know about the dosage (and so do their nitro-tech protein bars!).

Quote Quote posted by Stryc-9
    It's protein and creatine...it's not any better than the countless other varieties of products on the shelf save for a few proprietary ingredients thrown in that may or may not do jack shit.

Having said that - people get down on Muscletech for overcharging and making ridiculous advertising statements., etc., But if can get your hands on their products for a decent price the protein and creatine will do just as well as the generic varieties would. Take note that Nitro-tech protein contains creatine in itself although I don't know about the dosage (and so do their nitro-tech protein bars!).
    I disagree, respectfully. In my opinion, not all Creatines are created equally. The two best(take your pick) brands of Creatine are indeed Muscle-Tech, or Phosphagen or Phosphagen HP by EAS. I realize that all PURE Creatine is the same. I suppose purity at times, depends on the Company.

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by Stryc-9
    Take note that Nitro-tech protein contains creatine in itself although I don't know about the dosage (and so do their nitro-tech protein bars!).
    The amount of creatine in Nitro-Tech is VERY small (way under 2g per serving). If you are looking to supplement with Creatine, I doubt you cannot get a useful dose from just Nitro-Tech. You will have to use either Cell-Tech or another creatine.

I use ONLY MuscleTech products for my protein supplements, and really like them. Their Nitro-Tech powders taste good and mix well. I've used Meso-Tech, which is a good MRP. The Nitro-Tech RTDs are great...love the Vanilla and the Grape punch one. Honestly, I really like them much better than other proteins I've tried.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by Daisy_Girl
    I've used Meso-Tech, which is a good MRP. The Nitro-Tech RTDs are great...love the Vanilla and the Grape punch one. Honestly, I really like them much better than other proteins I've tried.
    What do MRP and RTD stand for?

The vanilla Nitro-tech is excellent.

Pro Bodybuilder

MRP = meal replacement

RTD = ready to drink

I think I have used damn near every creatine out there and Cell-tech has definately given me the most consistent quality. I agree with Atomic Punk Phosagen HP by EAS is my second favorite by far. None of the others seem to be as effective. Creatine tends to help me recover faster and due to water retention gives me some great pumps =]

Cell tech creatine and Nitro tech protein worked just fine for me when i first started out...but they're a bit pricey. I don't think those prices are justified personally. An amatuer bodybuilder turned me onto www.proteinfactory.com before i'd even seen elitefitness.com. The protein there is good quality, very very low priced and can be customized as to the different supplements you would like to add to it. Best value hands down!

DON'T BE ALARMED...the packaging that the protein comes in is kinda ghetto. It's just a plastic bag, but sealed and completely safe.

Good Bro

Overpriced

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by zxe003
    DON'T BE ALARMED...the packaging that the protein comes in is kinda ghetto. It's just a plastic bag, but sealed and completely safe.
    Lol. Wtf? Who ships their protein in a plastic bag? I dunno if i could trust that shit. Cheap mofos
    Last edited by PoonRaider; 15-Apr-2004 at 02:44 PM.