Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone stacked 1-AD, 4-AD, and 19-Nor-diol?

Lumberg

How did it turn out? What were the dosages (especially interested in the proportions)? Sides? Post-cycle therappy and results?

Thanks

JC

Looks like a nice stack, why not just go for it. My opinion on PH's is to take large amounts for a short time. Like at least triple what's recommended for no longer than 3 or 4 weeks.

Yeah that is pretty much my opinion too. I do not think overloading the enzymes is a problem with moderate to high doses.

I am on a PH learning bender lately. I have yet to do a real "cycle." I am waiting on some post-cycle stuff and I will do a 1-AD only cycle.

Then if that goes well I am contemplating the above cycle. (after twice the time off of course).

Thinking of 2-300 mg 1-AD am, 2-300 mg 4-AD preworkout, 2-300 mg Nor-diol bedtime (since it stays stuck to receptors longer).

What do you think?

JC

Last edited:
i did Mag-10 (kinda like a 4AD/1test thing if i recall) and nordiol dermal by ergo. did one dose mag-10 for a few weeks (more towards a month), then one dose mag-10 and 8+8 sprays of nordiol for about two weeks, then just 12+12 nordiol sprays for the last week. it was a cutting cycle, and let me tell you i did great with keeping my muscle and burning fat. got tons of compliments on my results. i was a dumbass and used my clomid during the cycle as well as after. not sure what i was thinking. i believe i used 1/4 tab arimidex ED also the whole way through. i would like to try the 4AD/nordiol dermal/1AD stack sometime soon on a bulker. but i am busy with oral steroids right now, so no PS/PH's. i say go for it, i think it will work fantastic. also i was thinking of using boldione either in conjuction or in place of one of the PH's. just a thought.

joncrane said:
Yeah that is pretty much my opinion too. I do not think overloading the enzymes is a problem with moderate to high doses.

I am on a PH learning bender lately. I have yet to do a real "cycle." I am waiting on some post-cycle stuff and I will do a 1-AD only cycle.

Then if that goes well I am contemplating the above cycle. (after twice the time off of course).

Thinking of 2-300 mg 1-AD am, 2-300 mg 4-AD preworkout, 2-300 mg Nor-diol bedtime (since it stays stuck to receptors longer).

What do you think?

JC

I think it looks good, but I think you won't know what works for you until you jump in, so to speak. I mean it's hard to say what doses are optimum, and actually more acurate to say impossible to know. Only way is to try and try again. I think it's smart to use some post cycle items in case you shut down because this stuff will definitely shut you down. But that's not all bad because you come back. I've had great success with HCG for 1-AD shut-down. Well, all the best with it and let please post your results. But I think the key is large dose for short period(s) of time and then hit the HCG. At least that's what works for me.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
i did Mag-10 (kinda like a 4AD/1test thing if i recall) and nordiol dermal by ergo. did one dose mag-10 for a few weeks (more towards a month), then one dose mag-10 and 8+8 sprays of nordiol for about two weeks, then just 12+12 nordiol sprays for the last week. it was a cutting cycle, and let me tell you i did great with keeping my muscle and burning fat. got tons of compliments on my results. i was a dumbass and used my clomid during the cycle as well as after. not sure what i was thinking. i believe i used 1/4 tab arimidex ED also the whole way through. i would like to try the 4AD/nordiol dermal/1AD stack sometime soon on a bulker. but i am busy with oral steroids right now, so no PS/PH's. i say go for it, i think it will work fantastic. also i was thinking of using boldione either in conjuction or in place of one of the PH's. just a thought.

The Boldione's good stuff. I need to try Ergo's Nordiol at some point. Yeah you can get some damn good gains with PH's these days for sure. :p

I don't know much about Boldione. WHat enzyme does it use to convert and what does it convert to? What is it's oral bioavailability?

JC

Yep

Did ecatly that at three times the labeled values for 6 weeks.. Good strength and pumps and picked up some vascularity. I put on 10 scale pounds.

However, eat clean and bump the protein only, it's not like AS. IMHO...

It is very expensive and hard on the body. My pee burned and was cloudy and my kidneys ached. Completely devastated my sex drive.

Take all the precautions like a real cycle and the same overall cost. Just do the real thing, your gonna do it anyways. Save your money, time and wear on the body unless your in a job that prohibits this.

I've been in your shoes.

PS: PH's do work, I am not against them.

4-AD and 19-Nor use the same enzymes. You should replace the 19-Nor with boldione, or just up the 4-ad and forget about 19-Nor, or you can alternate like front loading on 19-Nor first week since it stays at the receptors much longer. Some 1-test should do nicely too.

Top Bottom