Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone heard of the following Fat Burners?

Que

I curious as to the results these fat burners. Has anyone taken these or Do you know someone who has? and what were the Pro's and Con's?

1. NutraTrim
2. Shape
3. Thermbuterol

"fat burners" - the name makes them sound so simple and effective, but the truth is they are very potent drugs put together, and there's a chance your body doesn't respond well to one as it does to another.

These drugs will be changing the chemical composition of your body to get the job done ( high levels of caffiene, etc.), so I would stick to the ones that most people suggest, and I would not get too pissed off if it doesn't burn fat right off of you, cuz sometimes it doesn't

My question is are these fat burners everything they are made out to be.All the advertisements in magazines use people who also take steroids and fat burners so of corse it is going to seem like they work,but if anyone has had success with any fat burners please let me know.I might even start a thread on this!!

Top Bottom