Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever had success with T-2?

I used it once. In my opinion has no value. Didn't see any significant bodyfat loss, or weight loss for that matter. Save your money.

the thermogenic t-2 gave me the worst headaches. i got them everyday in the afternoon. they were so bad i could not do my work. i returned them for a refund.

I thought it was responsible for some results, but I think now its bunk. I used the old stuff too. I made my thyroid ache alittle. I had to take 7 to get any effect. I'm just gonna try T3/Cytomel (short 4wk cycle low dose) next time.

FHG

I took it along with adipokinetix for 4 weeks and had good results for the first two weeks then it seemed to not make much difference. I had headaches for the first two days but then they subsided. This stuff is meant to be cycled so I think that 's why it's effects wore off after a couple of weeks. It sure sent my metabolism through the roof!

T2 and T2pro

Used both, and in my opinion there cost to benefit ratio...sucks
I really noticed minimal results. I would continue to use for maybe 3 dollars a bottle.

Re: T2 and T2pro

XXFLASHXX said:
Used both, and in my opinion there cost to benefit ratio...sucks
I really noticed minimal results. I would continue to use for maybe 3 dollars a bottle.

I got half a bottle left-wanna send me $3!!!

FHG

Top Bottom