Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hamstring pull need help

[FONT=&quot]Is there anything that will help heal a pulled hamstring? anything? I really need some answers, its been 10 weeks and mine wont heal up. Thanks guys, i really don't care about the price, i just need something, anything[/FONT]

I had pulled hammy for six months. Stretched 30 minutes everyday and during day. I started deca/test cycle and the pain is gone. It could be just masked as many say, but it has helped me get in some quality workouts and even was able to add jogging. I feel even if it doesn’t strengthen tendon that it helps me strengthen around it and on my way to full recovery. There’s much more to deca cycle though so do a lot of homework

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

10 weeks is a long time. a pulled hamstring is a tear, yours sounds like it is torn really bad. assuming you don't require surgery the only way to heal it is REST.

we see hammy injuries in the NFL all the time and these guys get paid millions and they have to miss important games because of it, the risk if they play on it is that it will tear more. so stop being stubborn and rest

Is there anything that will help heal a pulled hamstring? anything? I really need some answers, its been 10 weeks and mine wont heal up. Thanks guys, i really don't care about the price, i just need something, anything

What have you done so far to heal it?

Do you/did you have any surface bruising?

Have you been training on it for the past ten weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom